chapter 3

After school that afternoon when Aunt Griffion picked Millie, Meg and I. Like always we went to her house. When we got there meg and Millie went up to Millies room. I stayed behind to talk to Aunt Griffion.

"Aunt Griffin. Can i talk to you." I said

"Of course, is something wrong." She asked worried.

I told her what happened last night.

She hugged me. "Honey, im sure that everything is okay between your dad and your father. You didn't do anything wrong."

"But, what if they break up because of me? I dont want to be the reason they broke up. They didnt need to adpoted me. They wouldn't have fought if they didn't." I said wishing I had my teddy bear.

"Oh Lauren. Everything will be okay.I promise. Your dad and father love each other very much. nothing will break them apart trust me. They would also be heart broken that you left and would try to look for you."

"You really think so Aunt Griffin."

"I know so. Now go run up stairs in sure that meg and Millie are wondering were you are."

"Ok."I said than hugged aunt Griffin and went to Millies room.

~Geoffs POV~

Its 4:30. An hours later than i usually get home, usually Mavin and R&R follow me to pick up Lauren and Meg, but i left earlier than they did. They all had some work to do still.

When i got home i was greeted by the three girls and my beautiful wife. Lauren and Meg asked where their dads were. I told them they should be here to get them soon. They were working. They than ran back to to Millies room.

"Geoff, did Ryan and Ray seem off today?" Griffion said after she was sure the girls were in Millies room

"No, why?"

"Lauren told me they were arguing last night. She wanted to know is she could stay here until she found somewhere else to go. She thinks that she is going to cause them to break up, and of course she doesn't want that. Rather leave then have them break up. I told her that they would be heart broken if she left."

"After all that has happened they could never break up. She doesn't have anything to worry about. And your right they would be heart broken." I said.

"Did she tell you what she what they were fighting about?"

"No, she said she wasn't able to hear that. She said they lowered their voice once they realized they were yelling."

"Do you think i should talk to them? They are basically our kids to. Remember i forced Ray to stay here."

"Yea, i remember. Talking to them maybe a good idea."

"That's what ill do than. I love you Griffion."

"I love you too Geoff."

I kissed my beautiful wife than the bell rang, it was ray and gavin. Here for meg and Lauren. Lauren, Meg and Mill came running down. Meg left with gavin, i told Lauren and millie to go do their homework and Ray to go get ryan.

"Whats up Geoff?" Ryan said after i closed the door behind him.

"Heard you to had a fight last night." I said

"I wouldnt say a fight." Ryan said.

Griffion came in and told them what Lauren said. They stood there shocked. I know they wouldn't do anything that would harm Lauren or their relationship. They love each other to much Ray has the scars to prove it.

The two of them just stood there in shock.

"Mind telling us what it was about? So that Lauren doesn't come to us like that again." I said

"Uhh yea. Ryan was saying that we cant take off everytime she does, that we should just tell her more about what our job. I dont want to expose her to that not yet. With Gavin, you getting drunk, Michael swaring every five seconds. I dont want her around that." Ray said

"I understand and respect all those reasons, but we don't have the time to take off those days. Than when summer come? Forget about it." Ryan said

"They both have good points, Lauren can stay here while you guys work when it comes to summer and days off though, i dont have a problem watching them."

"Thanks Griffion your the best." Ray said

"Although everyone knows that already." I said kissing her cheek. "You guys want to stay for dinner?" 

 "Sure thanks Goeff." The two said in unison

We laughed at the two speaking at the same time, and Ryan pecked Rays lips with hes own. They really do make a create couple and parents. 

While Griffion and I was making dinner, Ryan helped Millie and Lauren with their homework, Ray watched smiling at Ryan.

After dinner the Haywoods went home and I played Minecraft with Millie, while Griffion watched us play.