Part 19

The next day I woke up to the smell of food from downstairs. I quickly got up out of bed and made my way downstairs to see that Christina had made all of us breakfast. Me: "Thanks Christina" Ch: "No problem" I sat down next to jack and started eating what she made. Me: "It's so good!" C: "I know right!" After finishing our food, we all got ready and went to go to Starbucks. J: "You ready to leave?" Me: "yeah" We made our way downstairs and drove to Starbucks. Corbyn and Christina took Corbyn's car. Daniel, Zach, and Jonah took Zach's car, and Jack and I took My car. We ordered our drinks and each down at a table. J: "So, how much longer should we keep our secret from the others?" Me: "I don't know, when do you want to tell them that we might be official soon? And we still have to tell the fans, my parents and siblings, and your parents and siblings." J: "I know. Do you think you parents are going to be ok with it?" Me: "Jack, I've been thinking about this recently and I wanted to tell you. I want to go and try to rebuild my relationship with my parents." J: "I think you should do it. It'll be good for you to tell them about what happened" Me: "You think" J: "Yes, it could probably help you get a little bit better." Me: "ok, will you come with me? I want to tell them" J: "Of course!" We paid for our drinks and went out to the parking lot. Me: "Guys, Jack and I are going to go to my parents house. I want to talk to them." Jo: "Ok, that's perfectly fine. We think that it'll be good if you try and talk to your parents again now that' you've changed a bit." Me: "OK, thank you guys" Z: "No problem" jack and I got into my car and started driving to my house. We pulled up to the drive way and it looked like Kaylee and Connor were home. Me: "You ready?" J: "Yeah, let's go" We got out and I went and knocked on the door. Jack stood behind me as my heart was racing. The door opened and I saw Kaylee. K: "Oh my god!" Me: "Hey Kaylee!" I gave her a big hug since I hadn't seen her since she left for college last year. Me: "Where's Connor" K: "He's up in his room" Me: "Ok, don't tell mom and dad that I'm here" K: "Ok" Me: "jack, come on" We made our way upstairs and to Connors room, he was sitting at his desk. I tiptoed over to his desk and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and was shocked to see me. Co: "Y/N!" He picked me up and hugged me tight. Me: "I missed you Connor!" Co: "I missed you too" Me: "Come downstairs, and tell mom and dad to go there." Co: "ok" I heard Connor tell Kaylee, Mom, and Dad to go to the living room. Once they were all there, Jack and I went downstairs to see them. Their jaw's dropped. Mom: "Y/n, is that you?" Me; "yeah it is" They both came and engulfed me into a hug as they started crying. Dad: "Where have you been?" Me: "I've been with jack" J: "Hello" Mom: "But why?" Me: "We need to have a talk" We all sat down and I Started explaining. I wasn't going to tell them about how I tried to kill myself. Me: "Mom, I know you love me, but you don't act like you do, and dad, you treat me like i'm nothing." They started crying a bit as I explained everything that they've said and done. Me: "So, I was wondering if maybe, we could all start over with each other?" Dad: "Of Course" Mom: "That would be great sweetie" Me: "And I have one more thing that i'd like to say. Jack and I might become official. I still haven't thought it through yet but it's a high chance that we'll start dating soon." Mom: "That's great!" Me: "Well, would it be fine if Jack and I stayed the night here?" Dad: "Of course! This is your house too" Me: "Thank you guys. I love you" Co: "So how have you been?" me: "I've been doing good, How's college for you guys?" K: "It's been really good" C: "Yeah same. I play College football now, so you guys should come and see a game sometime. J: "That'd be really fun!" I smiled at Jack. I was so happy that I was getting along with my whole family again. We all decided that we should go watch a movie in our theater room. We grabbed pillows and blankets and Kaylee invited her boyfriend, Ethan, over, along with Connor calling his,  girlfriend over.