Part 10

Jack's POV

Y/n stormed inside after talking with Christina, so I got up and walked over to Christina and sat down next to her. Me: "Hey, what's wrong with y/n?" Ch: "I don't know, she got up and stormed off saying something about how you're playing games with her" Me: "What games?" Ch: "Go talk to her" I got up and walked into the house and up to her room. I knocked on her door but I heard the shower running. I walked into her room and knocked on her bathroom door. Me: "y/n?" Y/n: "What?" Me: "It's Jack, are you ok?" Y/n: "Why do you care?" J: "I wanna make sure that you're alright y/n! You haven't been yourself lately!" Y/n: "Leave me alone Jack!" Me: "ok, let me know when you're out of the shower" Y/n: "ok" I walked out of her bedroom and into my room to change clothes. I put on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt, then went and dried my hair off. I put my towel away and went downstairs, but ran into Christina on my way down. Ch: "Jack, follow me" She grabbed my hand and took me up to Corbyn's room. Me: "What?" Ch: "I feel like something's wrong with y/n" Me: "same. She hasn't been herself lately" Ch: "did she talk to you about it?" Me: "She didn't want to talk to me" Ch: "we've gotta find out what's wrong with her." Me: "No shit sherlock!" Ch: "Jack, can i ask you something?" Me: "yeah" Ch: "Do you like y/n?" Me: "I don't know" Ch: "jack, you can tell me" Me: "I guess I do" Ch: "then make a move Jack" Me: "Christina, whenever I kissed her at the beach, she acted like she didn't  like me whenever we tried to talk about it" Ch: "Jack, she's going through a lot, you've gotta give her time. She may not act like she likes you but deep down, she likes you" Me: "Thanks Christina" Ch: "Welcome Jack" I walked out of the room and downstairs to the living room. C: "jack, are you ok?" Me: "I guess" D: "what's wrong" Me: "somethings wrong with y/n" D: "what do you mean?" Me: "It's hard to explain" Z: "It'll be ok Jack" Me: "I hope it is" Y/n walked downstairs and she came and sat down by me, then rested her head on my shoulder. Y/n: "Jack, can I talk to you now?" Me: "yeah. Let's go to my room" We walked upstairs and into my room. I locked the door behind me than looked at her. I looked into her eyes and saw tears starting to form, so I decided to ask her something. Me: "y/n, what's wrong?" tears started falling out of her eyes as she started bawling, with her face in her hands. Y/n: "Why do you hate me Jack!?"

Y/n's POV

I got out of the shower and stepped into the steamy room. I was so cold yet so hot at the same time. I walked over and grabbed a towel from the closet. I dried off and went into my room to put on a crop top and sweatpants. I dried my hair off and brushed it out. I walked downstairs to see Jack sitting on the couch. I went and sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. Me: "Jack, can i talk to you now" J: "yeah, let's go to my room" We walked upstairs and into his room. Jack locked the door behind him, then he looked at me. I had tears forming in my eyes, so he asked me a question. J: "y/n, what's wrong?" tears started falling out of my eyes as I started bawling with my face buried in my hands. Me: "why do you hate me Jack!?" J: "Y/n, what do you mean" Me: "Jack you know damn well what I mean!" J: "Y/n, explain it to me" Me: "You kiss me than you yell at me! Why are you playing these fucking games with me Jack!?" I screamed in between sobs. J: "Y/n, i don't hate you. I like you!" Me: "Quit saying that Jack! You don't mean it!" J: "Y/n! I've liked you for the past 3 years!" I started crying harder, too hard to the point i couldn't breathe. J: "Y/n, calm down" I sat down on the bed with Jack as i tried to relax and calm down. Jack pulled me into a hug and put his chin on my head. J: "y/n, you know I don't hate you" Me: "Than why do you kiss me than you yell at me!?" J: "Y/n, I'm so confused!" Me: "Confused about what Jack!" J: "I don't know what to do?! You want to stay with us, then you want to get mad when I try and be nice to you, then you want me to comfort you when things aren't going good, then you don't want me to kiss you! Tell me, WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Me: "I want you to stop playing fucking games with me!" J: "Y/N, SHUT THE HELL UP! THERE ARE NO GAMES! AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!! FORGET OUR FRIENDSHIP!" I was so shocked. I ran out of the room and into my room and started sobbing as hard as i could. J: "Y/n Wait!" I locked the door and started crying on my bed. Did Jack really mean what he had told me? Does he really not want me to be his best friend anymore? I heard a knock at the door, so i got up and walked over to the door. Me: "Who is it" I said between sobs. J: "It's me y/n. I'm so fucking sorry!" Me: "LEAVE ME ALONE JACK, YOU CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID! I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE AND YOU WON'T GIVE ME TIME TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT!" I slid down the door sobbing when i heard Jack banging on the door again. J: "Y/n, please let me in!" Me: "Go away Jack" I heard Jack walking away and I got up and walked over to my bed. I got under the covers, then got on my phone. I started watching some of the old videos of Jack and I as I felt tears running down my  face while watching them. I checked the time and saw that it was 10 pm. I heard a knock at the door and got up to see who it was. Me: "Who is it?" ???: "It's Zach" I opened the door and had him come in. Z: "We're gonna watch a movie except Jack, wanna come watch?" Me: "No thanks" I felt a tear roll down my cheek when he mentioned Jack. Z: "Y/n, what's wrong?" Me: "Jack and I got into another fight" Z: "about what?" Me: "He said that i needed to shut up with saying that he's playing games with me. Than told me that if i can't see that he's not playing games with me, that i just needed to forget our friendship" Z: "what's gotten into him?" Me: "I don't know" Z: "Just know that i'm here for you" Me: "Thanks Zach" Z: "get me if you need anything" Me: "Ok, bye Zach" Z: "bye y/n" Zach walked out of my room, so I grabbed my guitar and started playing something. I started sobbing as I was thinking about what Jack had said. Did he really not want to be my friend anymore? I put my guitar up and went to grab my laptop at my desk. I got into bed and got on netflix to watch a movie. I got under the covers, then saw my blanket. I grabbed it and put it up to my nose. I started crying even harder, so i got up with my phone and went into Jack's room. Me: "Jack?" J: "What?" Me: "Ca-can i sleep with you?" jack moved over and pat his hand down, motioning me to come lay down. Me: "Jack, can i talk to you?" J: "Sure" Me: "did you really mean what you said?" J: "Y/n, no I didn't mean what I said" Me: "I'm sorry for everything jack" I broke down in tears again. J: "y/n...