Part 1

It was at 7 in the morning when my alarm went off. I got up slowly to go get ready for school. I was 17 and a junior in highschool. I put on some black leggings and a red hoodie with my checkered vans and walked out the door to drive to school. I drove to school listening to Why Don't We thinking about them and how much I wanted to see them. See the thing is, is I'm friends with them. I wanted to stay with them but they were on tour so I couldn't. I was tired of living with my abusive parents and the boys were my escape from all of it. I pulled up to school and walked inside and went to my locker to put my stuff up. I put earbuds in so I could listen to the boys. I walked to my classroom to put my books on my desk and to Miss Mays room. I ran into someone, and when I looked up it was the girl that hated me the most. Her name was Lia. L: "are you listening to that dumb boy band again?!" Me: "they aren't a dumb boyband." I got up and walked quickly to Miss May as I cried. I walked in and got my art project out and started working on it. I was painting when Miss May walked in from her studio. MM: "hello y/n how are you" me: "im good" I looked at her and she must have saw how red and puffy my eyes we're from crying. MM: "you don't look ok" Me: "im fine" the bell rang so I put my things up then went to my first class. I put my phone up and sat down away from everyone like I usually did. Teacher: "ok time to present the our reports. Y/n you're first" me: ok" I slowly walks up there since I was scared I was going to make a fool of myself. I walked up to the front of the class where everyone could see me. I started reading my report when I accidentally messed up. I could already feel the tears coming which wasn't good. I dropped my paper and slid down the wall as I started crying. No one had ever seen me cry before. L:"y/n are you alright?!" Me: "NO I'M NOT LIA! YOU AND THE WHOLE GRADE HAVE CAUSED ME SO MUCH PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE THAT I'M SCARE FOR ANYONE TO LOOK A ME!" L:"y/n I'm so so so sorry we've done this to you." me: "you're not sorry at all Lia. You're just saying that" I got my phone and called Jack but I knew it wouldn't do anything since he wasn't home right now" Me: "Ja-ack" J: "y/n what's wrong" Me: "i need you but I know you're not home right now you're in Europe." J:"y/n want me to come get you" Me:"but you're not home" J:"y/n tours over. I'm coming to get you right now" me:"ok" I hung up and I was so relieved to know that Jack was back with the boys so I could stay with them. I walked out of the classroom but Lia followed me. Me:"Lia what do you want!?" L: "i'm just so sorry that I've caused this for you" Me:"there are so many things that I've wanted to say to you Lia" L:"what's that" Me:"i hate you. I hate you so fucking much and you're such a slut and a snob and a girl who will always think that she's better than anyone that she meets." I looked at her and saw tears form in her eyes. I didn't even feel bad for her since she had bullied me into depression. I walked back into the classroom and heard her following me. I waited for Jack for a good 15 minutes. When he walked in I felt all of my problems go away as I ran into his arms and hugged him. Me: "how was tour Jack" J: "good. I have some videos for you to watch." Me:"can we go now Jack" J:"yeah come on." I grabbed Jack by the arm and dragged him out of the room and out to the car. Me:"i'll drive mine to my house so we can get my stuff and then I can come back to stay with you guys again" J: "sounds good. We've all missed you" me: "i've missed you guys too" I got in my car and drove to my house while Jack followed me since he knew I was going to want him there. We pulled up to my house and we got out of our cars and walked up to my house. J: "im right here y/n it's going to be ok" me: "ok" I opened the door with Jack behind me and we both tip toed up to my room so we wouldn't make a sound. We walked into my room and slowly closed it and locked it. I got my bag out and started packing my stuff so I could go to jacks house. Me: "i think I'm done" J: "ok let's go" We tip toed back out of the house and out to the cars to drive home. I started following Jack back to the house. We pulled up and I got out of the car and followed Jack inside. When I walked in I didn't see the boys anywhere until they all ran in and engulfed me into a hug. C: "You're finally back!" Me: "I've missed you guys" Z: "We've missed you too" Jo: "How have you been" D: "I've missed you" It was pretty clear that they had all missed me.