Part 16

Jack's POV
I slowly woke up with a beam of sunlight hitting me in the eyes. I heard a knock at my door. Z: "Jack, bro, are you awake yet?" Me: "Yeah I'm up" he slowly opened the door and shut it. Z: "You never sleep in this late" Me: "What time is it?" Z: "It's about 11" Me: "Ughh, I don't wanna get up" Z: "What happened?" Me: "i'll tell all of you at the same time. Let's go downstairs while y/n's still asleep" Z: "ok" I got up and walked downstairs with Zach. Jo: "There you are!" Me: "Guys, I need to talk to you" C: "about what" Me: "It's about y/n" D: "Is she ok?" Me: "Not really" Z: "What happened then?" Me: "She tried to kill herself last night" Jo: "Why?" Me: "She didn't tell me, she wanted to talk about it more today with me. I'm probably going to try and get her to go to a psychologist tomorrow" D: "I never thought she would go that far" Me: "Me neither" I got up and went back up to my room to see if y/n was awake. I slowly opened the door and saw y/n watching youtube on her phone. Me: "Hey, you wanna talk about it?" Y/n: "Not yet" I went and laid down next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

Y/n's Pov
I was still upset about last night. I didn't know what I was thinking when i tried to kill myself, and I just didn't know how to comprehend what happened. I put my phone down and wrapped my arms around Jack. Me: "I'm ready to talk about it" J: "ok" We sat up and I started thinking about where to start. Me: "So I guess I was just sitting in a tree for a few hours and I thought about everything that has been happening to me, and I thought the best way out of it was killing myself. J: "Y/n why didn't you just come and talk to me?" Me: "I felt like you wouldn't wanna listen to me. I felt like you hated me" J: "I don't hate you" Me: "then why did you tell me to get out of your life?" J: "I guess I was just frustrated" I thought about everything that jack and I had talked about. J: "tomorrow, I want you to go see a psychologist for this. Can you do that for me?" Me: "yeah" J: "wanna order something to eat?" Me: "I guess, can we order pizza?" J: "yeah" I rested my back against the headboard and closed my eyes. I thought about everything that happened these past few months. J: "ok, I got the pizza ordered" Me: "thanks" J: "so what do you want to do while we wait" Me: "I might go talk to Christina" J: "ok, I'll be in here" I got up and walked down the hall to Corbyns room where Christina was. Me: "hey Christina" Ch: "hey, how are you?" Me: "not good. I need to talk to you" Ch: "what is it?" Me: I tried to do something bad last night" Ch: "what?" Me: "I tried to kill myself last night. Jack found me just in time" Ch: "why?!" Me: "there was just so much on my mind last night and I didn't know how to get out of it" Ch: "you could have always talked to me or one of the guys" Me: "I know. I'm so sorry Christina" Ch: "it's ok. The only thing that matters is that you're alive" Me: "I guess jack saved my life" Ch: "he did didn't he" Me: "yeah" I got up and went back to Jacks room and saw that the pizza had arrived. J: "wanna watch a movie?" Me: "sure" I sat down in bed and grabbed a slice of pizza and watched the movie.

4 hours later

5 movies later, 2 pizza's eaten, and 4 bags of popcorn eaten, I was exhausted and ready to go to sleep.   Me: "Jack, what time is it?" J: "About 8" Me: "are you ready to go to sleep?" J: "yeah, are you" Me: "Yeah, I'm exhausted." J: "I'm going to go get in the shower." Me: "ok" I got up and went to my room and put on a new pair of shorts, then went into jack's room and stole one of his shirts. I got my charger and went and laid down on the bed again. I plugged my phone in and scrolled through Instagram and liked a couple of the fans edits. I also made a story post on how I was going to be taking a break from social media after an incident that I'd explain in a few days when I was ready to talk about it. I closed Instagram and turned on a YouTube video. After about 30 minutes, Jack was laying next to me. I put my phone down on the nightstand and stared at the ceiling. J: "I got you an appointment to go see someone tomorrow at about 1. Can you go for me?" Me: "yeah, I can. I also told everybody that I was going to be taking a break from social media for a while and that I'd explain to them what happened to me after I got back. Are you ok with that?" J: "yeah, I think you need it." Me: "Ok" I rested my head on his shoulder and felt him playing with my hair. Me: "thank you for being there for me Jack, and thank you so much for talking me out of killing myself." J: "You don't have to say thank you, I'm glad I did" Me: "Good night jack" J: "Goodnight Y/n" I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.