Part 9

Daniel's POV
I walked downstairs to go find Jack and talk to him. Me: "Jack!" J: "What?" Me: "What the hell did you do you y/n?!" J: "What do you mean?" Me: "Jack you know what the hell I mean." J: "Seriously I don't" Me: "She's crying and saying that you probably hate her, and she doesn't want to talk about what happened with you!" J: "Fuck" He tried to run upstairs to y/n but I grabbed him before he could run upstairs. Me: "Tell me what the fuck did you do to her!" J: "ok so I went in there and she asked me why I kissed her at the beach, then I kissed her again and she asked why, so I told her I needed to get it out of me and that we had the chance to do it. Then she asked me why I like her, so I yelled at her and said If you don't like me back just say it. Then she said Jack that's not what I meant, then yelled at her to shut up then I left the room and slammed the door!" Me: "Why would you do that to her? You know Jack, you should have just listened to her" I stomped out of the house and outside into the backyard.

Jack's POV

I was so pissed off at myself I ran up the stairs and to y/n's door and started trying to open in. Me: "Y/n! Let' me in!" Y/n: "Why Jack? Just so you can tell me to shut up" Me: "OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!!" Y/n: "O-Ok" She unlocked the door for me and I walked into her room

Y/n's POV

I slowly got up and unlocked the door for Jack to come in. Right as he walked in I locked the door so no one could come in. Me: "What do you want Jack?" J: "Y/n I'm so so sorry I yelled at you. I didn't mean for this to happen." Me: "Jack, I'm not saying that I don't like you back, It's just why would you like someone like me?" J: "Because. I don't know how to explain it y/n" I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. J: "I'm sorry y/n" Me: "It's fine Jack" J: "Well I'm gonna go to bed" Me: "Goodnight Jack" J: "goodnight y/n" He walked out of the room and I shut the door. I went into my bathroom and put my hair up into a messy bun for the night. I got into bed after turning off my lights. I plugged my phone in and slowly fell asleep.

The Next Day I was awoken to the sound of the boys running around downstairs like usual. I got up and walked downstairs and sat down at the table with a bottle of water. J: "Morning y/n" Me: "Morning" J: "what should we do today? Me: "jack I just woke up, we don't have to immediately do something." Z: "She's right. Let's chill out for a little bit. We haven't got to chill every since we got back from tour." I went upstairs and grabbed my phone, then came back downstairs. I realized that Christina still wasn't awake. Me: "Corbyn, where's  Christina?" C: "oh she's still sleeping?" Me: "really? It's like 11" I went upstairs to Corbyn's room where Christina was sleeping, so I jumped on the bed until she eventually woke up. Me: "Christina! Wake up!" Ch: "y/n, what the hell!?" Me: "It's 11 in the morning get up!" Ch: "i'll be downstairs in a minute!" Me: "No get up now!" Ch: "Fine" She got up and we both walked downstairs with each other and sat down on the couch. D: "We should go swimming out in the backyard." Z: "we should, we haven't gone swimming there in a long time. J: "I'm down" Jo: "Sure" C: "Y/n, Christina, wanna go swimming with us?" Me&Ch: "Sure" We ran upstairs again and got changed into our swimsuits. I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs, which made me think it was the boys coming upstairs to get changed. I walked downstairs with my phone and towel, and set them down on a chair that was outside by the pool. I sat down and got on my phone to take some Instagram photos. I uploaded the photos and I sat back down on the chair, waiting for the boys and Christina. I saw Christina out of the corner of my eye come outside. Me: "hey Christina" Ch: "Hey Y/n" I set my phone down on the table and I walked over to the pool. I sat down and dipped my feet in. Christina came and sat down by me. Ch: "you ok? You seem like somethings bugging you?" Me: "Jack and I got into a fight last night" Ch: "what happened?" Me: "I asked him why he kissed me and he said he liked me. So I asked him why would he like me, so he said if you don't like me just say it. Then he yelled at me to shut up after I tried to explain what happened" Ch: "I'm Sorry" Me: "it's fine" I felt someone push me and I fell into the water with Christina. We looked up and saw Jack and Corbyn jump in over us. Me: "Jack!" Ch: "Corbyn!" They both jumped over our heads into the water, making a huge splash. Me: "I hate you guys!" J: "No you don't" Me: "I do" C: "you don't hate us" I got up out of the pool and walked back over to my chair. Then, I felt a pair of arms pick me up and swing me over their shoulder. I saw Jonah's face as I was being thrown over his shoulder. Me: "Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich put me down right now! I've had enough of being thrown into pools!" Jonah tossed me into the pool then, jumped in after me. Me: "Is there ever a day when we can go swimming without me getting thrown into a pool?" C: "Nope" J: "hey, where's Zach and Daniel?" Jo: "they're being retarted somewhere" I sat down on the chair as Zach and Daniel came downstairs and jumped into the pool. I didn't feel like swimming again. Christina walked over to me and sat down next to me. Ch: "y/n, are you ok" Me: "yeah I guess" Ch: "Come on, tell me what's wrong" Me: "It's just, I feel like Jack hates me now after our fight last night" Ch: "Y/n, he doesn't hate you, if he hated you then why would he have kissed you?" Me: "that's the thing! It's like he's playing these games with me Christina! He kisses me then he yells at me!" I stormed into the house and up to my room. I locked the door behind me and went into my bathroom and started running a shower. I went into my room and found my shower speaker. I grabbed a pair of cozy pajamas. I went into the shower and hooked up my phone to my speaker and started play music. I eventually felt tears start rolling down my face as i started sobbing. I didn't even care because I was in the shower and no one could hear me crying.