Chapter 6

The jet is amazing. Groups of four chairs adjacent to each other are on each side of the jet with a small round mahogany table centred in each. With chairs in two chairs side by side after that. Softly coloured in a pale grey. Black carpet up the middle. It's very unique.

A hostess greets us.

"Good day Sir, Ma'am. Can I get you anything to eat or drink?"

She may greets us but she's throwing me daggers. Not going unnoticed by Hunter he wraps an arm around my waist and settles his hand on my hip. Looking intently at me he asks "are you hungry babe?" I can't help but notice by the look in his eyes he's telling me to play along.

"No hun, but a drink would be nice." I reply flirting.  

"A glass of champagne?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Bring us a bottle of champagne Caroline and four glasses. Miss Leanne and Rachel will be joining us."

"Right away sir." She turns and walks of Hunter suggests for us to sit. I sit at the window seat in the group of four. Hunter takes the seat facing mine.

"What was that about?" I ask.

He smirks. "She seen you as a threat."

"As a threat?"

"Yes, she constantly throws herself at me, even though she knows I have no interest, she'll still continue to do it thinking I may cave in one day. So when she seen me with you, she automatically assumed we're together. Hence the jealousy and the glare she sent you. But thanks for playing along, she might stay of my back for a while."

"No problem, but don't do it again. I don't want people getting the wrong idea." Sternly said.

Smirking he replies. "And what idea would that be Miss Scott?"

"Wipe that smug smirk of your face Hunter you know fine well what I'm talking about." I narrow my eyes at him.

"About that." Huh? "I need you to play along as my date/girlfriend this weekend. I need to keep my mother of my back and if my sisters see that we're not acting as a couple they'll tell mother dearest. I know it's a big ask but we made a deal earlier. You can't go back on you word."

"Are you kidding me! I told you before I agreed to come as your plus one I would be strictly that, not as your date!"

"Circumstances change. I helped you out now you can help me out." So matter of fact spoken.

"Fine" I say through gritted teeth. Oh he's gonna pay for this. I'll make sure of it.

"Right show time, my sisters are here." He gets up and takes the seat next to me and entwines our fingers together. Oh bother.

"Leanne, Rachel!" He stands to greet them and bends to kiss each side of their cheeks. He looks at them very affectionately. A little girl around 5 years old comes out from behind Leanne's leg and lifts her arms in the air towards Hunter. "Uncle Aidan!" She shouts quite excitedly. She's a beautiful child. Pale skin with very very bright blue eyes, rosy cheeks with dimples when she smiles and brown bouncy curls. She's adorable. He bends to pick her in his arms and spins her around as she giggles. I can tell he's very family orientated.

"Leanne, Rachel, Chloe. This is Charley, my girlfriend." He gestures from them to me. "Charley this is Leanne, Rachel and my little princess Chloe. She's my niece and Leanne's daughter."

I stand and hold my hand out. "Very nice to meet you." I walk over to Chloe in Hunters arm. "And very very nice to meet you to." She jumps from Hunters arms and wraps her arms around my neck. I was completely taken aback.