Chapter 23

The force of the slam of his mouth on mine, sends me knocking to my back on the couch, Hunter laying above me but sparing the brunt of his weight leaning on his elbows and forearms.

I kiss him back with as much passion as I can possible. Our lips move rhythmically, tongues colliding and dancing as hot as the the tango. My breathing laboured in short gasps, I tangle my fingers in his soft sensual hair. I tug on it to prevent him moving away, his moaning ensures he is enjoying this as much as I.

His calloused hands roam along my waist, the fire from his touch is a hot wire straight to my cunt screaming with need.

Taking the plunge, my hands work their way to undo the buttons of his shirt. His hands stop mine from peeling the frustrating cloth preventing the view of his glorious body.

"Charley." He groans out.

"I swear to fuck Hunter if you stop this now I will make sure there will be no Hunter Juniors available for you in the future. Got it?" I growl. My threat deadly serious.

Nodding his head, he continues with an onslaught on kisses from my ear to my jaw, my neck and collarbone.

My cunt warm and moist, the juices are sure to be dripping into my thong. My very own shot of pre cum. I pant and squirm and moan, my back arching involuntary, aligning along Hunter's. His erection solid against my thigh. I gasp as he softly sucks and bites the junction of my neck and shoulder. A voiceless purr vibrates in my chest when he nuzzles his head between my breasts flexing his tongue along the valley. The ultrasonic need of Hunter buried deep inside me, pounding hard and sore feels too long away. Our clothing is the pestering barrier from our bodies colliding skin on skin mixed with our perspiration.

I pull hard on the v of his shirt, listening to the sound of the buttons flying in numerous directions. My fingers and tips of my nails graze his sternum through his dark chest hair. A shiver rolls through him. The reaction I was looking for.

The sexual tension sits thick in the room as the build up from the memento ensues. From the confession or the lust who knows? I don't care, I just need fucked. Hard.

Fuck the foreplay. I need him and I need him now. I unclasp the latch of his belt when he makes his way to my mouth again. He bites my bottom lip earning a growl of frustration from the unnecessary time lingering. If I build anymore I'm going to spontaneously combust in my underwear.

"Hunter if you don't hurry that sexy ass of yours up, I'm going to shove my foot up it."

"I love it when you talk to dirty to me."

"Then fucking strip and get on with it!" I shout out.

He lifts me up and removes my top as he removes his trousers and boxers. His throbbing erection springs freely.

"Oh baby, it's been too long." I speak to his wood stroking it. I'm pushed on my back when Hunter removes my trousers in a flash.

"Fuck yes. Take no mercy." I moan out. I reach up licking along his jaw line enjoying the stubble thats prickling my tongue. His hands reach the edge of the black see through thong I wore. The phone ringing dampens the momentum.

"Ignore it Hunter please."

"It could be important Charley."

"I don't care, just fuck me for crying out loud." I whine pitifully.

"Who rings at this hour? It's midnight Charley, it has to be important."

"Fine answer the fucking phone then. You better give me a good see to though after."

He chuckles reaching over the table to lift the phone, ending the annoying ringing it blares out.

"Hello."