Chapter 31 - Mature Content

Waking up a few hours later in the arms of the person you love more than anything was the best feeling in the world to Charley.

She sighed in content brushing her finger through the small mattering of Hunters chest hair, enjoying the tickley feeling on her fingertips. Her head rested on his shoulder, her ear over his heart listening to the soothing rhythmic heartbeats. She could get used to this, but would never take it for granted. You only get once chance at true happiness and she believed she finally found that with Hunter. Her soul mate.

A quiet giggle passed through her lips, not from humour but from utter bliss. It may have been quiet but it was enough to rouse Hunter from his sleep. He blinked rapidly as the glare of the sun shone through the window. He stretched before remembering his girlfriend lay upon him. Last night, if you could call it that, flashed through his mind. A huge smile lighted his face. He bent his head kissing Charley, who in return was smiling widely back.

"Good morning angel." He turned on his side resting his head on his elbow to study her. He didn't want her regretting last night. It was the best night he had ever had. He didn't think he could experience anything that emotionally enriching.

"Good morning babe." She kissed him softly, cautious not to breathe. She didn't want to knock him out with her morning breath.

His lips hardened to hers, tightening his grip on her. His tongue flicked out, hinting for Charley to accept him. She shook her head, her lips still firmly attached to his.

"Open up." He murmured against her lips. "I want to taste you."

She shook her head again. Hunter was frustrated at her self consciousness. He tickled below her ribs. Charley squirmed not realising her naked flesh rubbing against his crotch was exciting him. When she laughed in response to his tickling, Hunter forced his tongue in. He moaned when Charley purposefully brushed against his aroused member, the friction was enticing. Two can play at that game. His hands shot to her ample buttocks, pushing her on top of him. He grinded his dick against her cunt, her own moan escaping, vibrating through his lips.

He growled. That moan was heaven to his ears, it hardened his dick further to the point it throbbed with need. Need for her sweet, tight cunt bouncing on top of it.

"What did I tell you about growling? It turns me on. Big time." She took his lower lip between her teeth, nipping it lightly and sucking.

He grinned against her lips. "You like me growling? Like a dog?"

"Hmm. Only if your talking doggie style."

"Angel if you wanted me to mount you all you had to do was ask." He flipped her over onto her stomach, she gasped in surprised at the sudden movement.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." She was panting with need before he had the opportunity to touch her erogenous zones. His fingers deftly traced her curvaceous body. She couldn't be any more perfect. He loved every square inch of her tantalising flesh.

He gripped her hips and hauled her glorious ass in the air. Leaning forward, his lips left tingles from shoulder to shoulder where his mouth connected. Fire spread through her veins like poision. His tongue slowly stroked the length of her spine. She arched involuntarily, the sensation tickley yet deeply erotic. Hunters tongue made quick work travelling back up to her shoulders, following down again with kisses in replacement.

When he reached her tender ass he couldn't help himself. He kissed both cheeks softly, rubbing them then letting one of his hands travel around her waist to rub her clitoris. His other hand lowering itself and burying two fingers inside her. She pushed against his hand wanting more. More friction, more pleasure, more of him. He sucked and nibbled on her right buttock, biting and hollowing his cheeks to suck hard, leaving a bright red hickey. She would surely have his balls for that. For some unknown reason it made Hunter smile.