Chapter 12

"My problem? Seriously Charley? I told you just yesterday what Aiden gets up to and he has his arm wrapped around you through the whole damn ceremony, then your sitting beside him all cosy and couple like while your sitting there with a goofy smile on your face!" He whisper yells at me.

"For fucks sake Paul, I'm not an idiot. It's called putting on a show! I still have the dutiful act of playing his girlfriend, but don't worry I have a little plan of my own for pay back on him for thinking he can play his cheap little player games on me. And what the fuck was up with playing footsies back there!"

I stare at him and he stares back.

"Charley I like you and..."

"Yeah, yeah, you don't want me falling into his trap and blah blah blah I get it Paul. And thanks for looking out for me like that and going against your brother..."

"Charley shut up. I mean I do actually like you and apart from my brother I thought that maybe you would go on a date with me. Not get warped in that silly game of Aiden's and actually go on a proper date like a lady should be treated. Your beautiful Charley and you deserve much better than this, so what do you say?"

As I look up at him like he's lost his marbles I feel a flush cover my cheeks and quickly look down. Sure I've been called beautiful before and he did creep me out with the whole footsie thing but he's going against his own brother. His loyalty should be with Aiden, but instead he's looking out for me. No guy has ever done that for me but what about the plan with payback?

Paul lifts my chin and I look at him.

"Paul I don't know. I have my plan to get your brother back, I've had too many men just walk all over me and I'm not going to let that happen again. I have to look for another job as there is no way in hell I am staying in Hunter Enterprises after all of this and I don't want you to get dragged into it all. It could ruin your relationship with your brother and that's not something I want to be a cause of. Blood is blood and its thicker than water. I'm sorry but I don't think I can do that."

"I understand, but can I make a small request?" He asks.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Can I have one kiss

"Why?"

"Because if you won't go on a date with me at least give me one kiss. That's all I ask. You never know, I might get you one day, I can actually promise you now I'll have you one day. I just have to convince you."

"Just one kiss and that's it?"

"Absolutely"

"Okay"

"Really?"

"Yes Paul really now hurry up before I change my mind"

He lowers his head and bring his lips to mine. It's sloppy, but animalistic. I kiss him back as his hands rest on my hips and pull my body flush against his. I try to pull back but one of his hands hold my head in place as his other has a death grip on my hip. It's so painful I gasp and Paul plunges his tongue into my mouth. I'm mumbling against his to get off but he doesn't. He just pushes my body harder against the wall, his hand trails from my hip up along my waist and then to my breast where he roughly squeezes it. He starts to trail slobbering kisses down my neck and pushes his boner to my stomach.

"Paul please stop, I don't want this."

"Yes you do, you just don't do know it yet."

He forcefully throws me into the disabled toilets and locks the door behind him.

I start to back away and place my hands up so my palms are facing forward.

"Paul stop this now. You don't want to do this. I swear I will scream." I say trying to muster up whatever courage I can, but I'm eaten up with fear.

In a quick flash he backhands the side of my face. The force so strong my head whips to the side and crashes into the wall leaving me feeling slightly dizzy. I can feel the warm rush of blood from both my head and my mouth. It hurts like fuck.

He looks down at me with such evil in his eyes.

"Say one more fucking word or scream and I swear I will fucking kill you without a moment of hesitation. Do you get that?" He growls.

I can't speak, too frozen in the terrifying fear. I look at him completely dumbfounded by the multiple personalities that emit from Paul. Where was the caring guy from last night? Or the sweet guy less than 5 minutes ago?

Another smack to my face and I fall to the floor, the dizziness is to much to keep my legs to a standing position but enough to keep me in consciousness.

Paul lowers his body on top of mine.

"You should have answered me when I asked. Now no attempts of screaming and this will all be over very soon. Ah do you hear that? The band has just started. Perfect timing. No one will definitely hear you scream."

Paul lowers his body to mine. He pins my hands above my head and looks down to leer all over my body.

"Kiss me Charley"

"Go to hell" I say and spit in his face.

He growls and lifts my head and thrashes it against the cool tiles floor. Bolts of pain thrash through my head. The dizziness becoming more. I can hear the faint sound of a zipper and the wrinkling of clothes. I can feel Paul's dirty hand at my side undoing the zip of my dress and then take it off my body.

His hands roam all over my breasts, my stomach, hips and legs when he proceeds to take off my underwear.

I want to fight and scream but the fear has my body frozen in place. The dizziness not helping in the situation.

"I'm going to have my wicked way with you."

Is the last words I hear before I let the dizziness consume me