27.

The 3 looked over to us... Before announcing...

"How about the Royal Flush, like in poker!" They all say at the same time, reminding me of that poker game I had with John's dad. I didn't care about the matter and went along with it... Suddenly the bell rung informing us it was time for the next period and our break was now over...

"Alright guys, from now on, don't go into the courtyards, and when we're switching along with classrooms, everyone meets in the central hallway before moving to our next class... Everyone nodded before moving along their way... There was one thing strange tho... And it was Cecile... She barely said anything, I don't think she said anything at all...

Maybe I'm overthinking...

The next day

John's POV

I sit in class planning my attack for the Royals... I plan to take down the top 5 of the school but they seem to be close in proximity and not in the courtyards so this is quite difficult...

Suddenly the bell rings and it is time for lunch, so it was a free period, perhaps I can get an opening... I walk out of the classroom once it emptied, after a minute of waiting in the classroom I peek out to see no one in the halls, I walk out into the halls, I look back into my backpack making sure I still have the mask...

Perfect... I walk through a corridor looking for Blyke, my first victim when suddenly...

I see Cecile walk towards me...? She sees me, she smirks, she walks over to me before waving, I raise an eyebrow. Why is she talking to me in the first place?

"Hey, you're John right?" She asks lowing her hand back to her side, I nod slowly. She grins before continuing.

"I'm willing to make a deal..." She says holding out her hand towards me and the other behind her... Is she crossing her fingers...?

"The Royals had organized a group to attempt to combat you and agreed to try and stick together as much as possible... I will try and split them apart as much as I can, I'll try to get your next victim to go to the east courtyard, in exchange all I wish for is to become, Queen or Jack," she says before moving that one hand from behind her to show she is not crossing her fingers my eyes widen seeing that she noticed that, most more importantly they all gathered together?! Does that include Seraphina?!

"So do we have a deal." She said holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Does this group include Seraphina?" I ask putting one of my hands to my chin in curiosity, she nods... If she is in the fight it makes things very difficult, I don't know if I can beat her along with everyone else... So disorganizing their group would make things easier.

"It's a deal," I say holding out my hand before shaking hands.

She smiles seeing about the deal, satisfied.

"My first target is Blyke," I said grinning.

"I will try to get Blyke to the east courtyard once I group up with them, Just hide in the east courtyard," Cecile says before letting go of my hand and continued to walk away to the hall...

...

Cecile's POV

I quickly move to the Central hallway to meet up with the Royal flush. After all this time after getting replaced for the weaker one... I can finally get revenge... This is one opportunity I will not miss, and especially since Seraphina, the one who put Blyke in that position is the one who suggested this group...

I will break it apart from the inside out!

I thought before arriving at the place to see everyone here.

"What took you so long Cecile?" Remi said while sitting down on the ground, almost taking a nap against the wall, Isen was already asleep...

"Oh... I was using the bathroom." I said coming up with an excuse.

I soon tried to think of a way to separate them.

"You should've told us first," Arlo said leaning against a wall closing his eyes tiredly.

I sigh... I could say I left my phone by the east courtyard and distract Sera and Arlo by talking to them complaining about my Rank... Yeah, Yeah that'll work!

I walk over to Blyke, "Hey Blyke I accidentally left my phone in the east courtyard, could you pick it up for me? I got to talk to Sera and Arlo." I said making sure the others didn't hear, which they didn't thankfully...

"Yeah! Sure!" Blyke said immediately getting up before moving towards the east courtyard... Thank god Blyke is still the same! Doing things immediately without taking a second thought.

The only two that were awake were Sera and Arlo and they weren't paying much attention thankfully... Time to distract them! I walked up to both of them...

"Hey Seraphina, Arlo I want to talk about something," I say in a serious tone to ensure that they think it is a serious matter.

Arlo walks a bit closer to Seraphina to listen in...

"Why do I have to be a rank lower than Blykes when he's weaker!" I exclaim as they started to argue their point... It's time John.

John's POV

I stand inside an alleyway with my mask on looking for a redhead... When I finally saw him looking around for seemingly nothing... Cecile, you did it! I hope this isn't some trap, I come out of my hiding spot, Blyke looks behind himself to see me, he becomes alerted but is still full of confidence...

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He yells clenching both fists ready to fight, he activates his ability... Hah, so they never told him about my ability ay? This will be fun...

"John," I said before running up to him throwing a punch.

Seraphina's POV

After about 10 minutes of arguing about the Jack position, I realize something fishy... Where was this Jack in the first place...? Don't tell me he got bored and wandered off like some lost puppy... I peek around the hallway to see no redhead...

No... I look over to Arlo alerted...! He seems to notice me and stares at me in wonder...

"Arlo where is Blyke?" I ask when his eyes widen, he looks around the hallway to see no one... He probably forgot something in the west courtyard and went back over there!

"Everyone stay together let's go find Blyke!" I said waking the asleep guys...

...

He's not here in the west courtyard...!

...

We arrive at the East courtyard to see a bloodied up Blyke on the ground... Everyone to scared to go checks upon him... How... How did John get to him so fast?! Every one of our group looks out the window in shock to see how brutal John was...

Arlo put his hands on the ledge of the window looking out of it...

"You were right..." He said in disbelief, I nod hesitantly...

How...

(3 Chapters in one day! And Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 1145 Words)