4.

Seraphina's POV

Okay... 2nd day in this time travel timeline, I sigh walking into the school as it gloomed over me. 

Every time I walk into this school it just seems to make me more frustrated with this situation.

I move quickly going to class not wanting to get into any trouble... 

Wait, I'm not a cripple anymore why am I relying on the protection of the classroom...? I nod to myself before moving towards the roof hearing the bell go off... Well, I'm late for class! But that's nothing new... Well for me it's not, it's going to be new for the students at least I thought about to turn a corner when...

I hear students around the corner, I abruptly stop before peeking over to see who is involved...

I saw Evie on the ground... With that brown-haired girl that... Kidnapped me... 

Getting flashbacks of the incicent I flinch slightly remembering the brutality... I wonder what John did during that whole situation... I shake my head snapping me out of it, this has nothing to do with him, now stop getting so worked up with John... 

I just can't help it I guess...

I peek the corner again seeing Illena pull her hair.

"Stop please! I can't miss any classes...!" She said softly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Should've thought of that before knocking me into lockers, I KNOW YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" She yelled in anger sending flashes of flashbacks I look away from the two before shakily moving my hand over to my head... 

I never experienced something like... Flashbacks... it's so unfamiliar... 

Suddenly I remember something... Didn't John do that...? Move his hand over to his head...? Does he have flashbacks... Of the bullying, but then that doesn't make sense why wouldn't he stand for himself... He has the power to... Sadness quickly fills my head... He was having problems that entire time and never told me, I was so focused on myself that I never noticed... 

I sigh softly to not get the attention of the other two.

Arghhh! I mentally yell at myself before peeking over again to see Illena about to punch Evie I panic and freeze time thankfully on instinct. 

I slowly walk over to Illena having a good look at her face... Two-faced piece of shit... I grip my fist... This is the same feeling I had when I helped John yesterday... I need to control myself! 

I sigh again before grabbing her wrist and unfreezing time stopping her fist, I look over to Evie to see she had tried to defend her face flinching having her eyes closed waiting for the hit.

"What the- ...SERAPHINA!" Illena yelled in surprise making Evie open her eyes becoming even more shocked than Illena which almost anyone should get a medal for.

"S-S-Sera-sphina?!" Evie yelled I move my attention over to Illena seeing fear soak within her.

"S-Seraphina what brings you here..." Illena said shakily, I stood there waiting a minute, glaring at her trying to get her to admit what she did on her own. 

...

Seeing she had said nothing the moments waited. "Leave her alone," I said glaring down on her.

"B-BUT-" I quickly cut her off.

"Leave, I don't care about your excuse" She stares at me in shock and silence before looking down to the ground and reluctantly nodded leaving the scene... 

Now I just feel like I'm abusing my power... Like before I took my power for granted I feel like I'm doing it again... I sigh before turning my attention back to Evie.

"Hey... You okay...? What happened?" I feel like talking to her like we're friends but we're not friends in this timeline... I crouch down helping her up/

"Y-Yeah I-I'm sorry for wasting your energy on someone like me..." She said getting up off of the ground shakily and hesitantly looking at me before turning away.

"Don't worry about it, now what happened?" I said repeating my question but wasn't that bothered by it.

"I-I was walking t-through the halls when I-I b-bumped into her... I guess I knocked her a-against lockers from t-that..." She said softly before bowing down.

"I-I got to go to class!" She added before quickly and digitally started running away from me.

"W-Wait..." I said softly but she already ran too far away for her to hear me... Argh, why did this have to happen to me I'd rather be in my usual timeline... I sigh... Even if its true hell...

Well, I guess I'll go up to the roof... 

But before I could take another step, I feel strange... like a weird stare at the back of my head like someone is watching me, I quickly turn around to see no one... 

Eh, probably nothing I'll continue to the roof.

Stupid paranoia.

Arlo's POV

Watching Seraphina from behind I see her save some low tier... What is going on with Seraphina... One day she's perfect the next she's helping some low tiers and skipping class. Did she just bump her head on something?! 

Agh, what are you doing Seraphina?! And its all because of him! How did he get to you so quickly though?

This sort of stalking stuff should go to Isen but I can't help but be curious about what was happening... 

She didn't interact with John at all... Was he an old friend of hers? I'll get in contact with Isen to get into Seraphina's history soon enough.

I pull out my phone and quickly texted Isen. "Meet me in the east courtyard after class, Bring no one."

That should be enough, I'll figure out what you're hiding Seraphina.

Even if it's out of your knowledge and you're my superior, you don't seem right in the head to boss me around.

But most of all... I'll keep an eye on that cripple, Both of them... Not till I get my answer.

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 1000 Words)