3.

Seraphina's POV

Arg, finally school's over.

During that whole situation with John, I accidentally mixed him up with the future John, I sigh disappointing myself.

I walk past the school gate alone not really use to the awkward silence, right about now John would be talking to me... I wish John was here and nothing has changed from before, I need to start getting used to this silence or something... 

I guess I'll go get some Woaba Boba and recollect my thoughts about this whole time-traveling thing but it's going to be so weird not being with John. 

I start walking taking a few steps off of school ground but almost instantly, a hand grabbed my shoulder pulling me back, I look back to see Arl- I mean Asslo. 

I release a deep sigh wondering what he wants. 

"You've been acting strange Seraphina," Arlo said, I peek over my shoulder seeing him sternly glaring down at me with authority. 

"You seem... Different... like your entire persona has changed, what happened?"  He continued getting a better grip on my shoulder not letting me escape.

I grind my teeth as he says this, he's going to make my life living hell soon enough, isn't he? He's going to be such a pain in the ass.

Things had fallen into a strange silence for a minute only the taps of student's shoes passing by us two fill the silence.

"Yeah, things have changed... You'll figure it out soon enough Arlo." I said after a minute before slapping Arlo's hand away from me surprising Arlo, I restart my walking pace and we walked farther and farther away from each other... So I thought...

...

...

...

I took a seat down in Woaba Boba finally having the time to relax and reorganize my mind, but almost the second I took a seat an employee had taken action to take my order.

"Hello! My name is Angelica! Are you ready to order?" She said enthusiastically which makes me wonder how can you be that enthusiastic if you work for a job like this... Eh probably her boss.

"Yeah I would like the Mango," I said. 

"One mango it is!" She said nodding writing it down on a little notebook before leaving. I slouch down in my seat thinking about what has happened... I need to remember that this is the past and not the future, I keep mixing the two of them... I almost yelled at John because of that...

I sigh mentally slapping myself, waiting for my order I lay my chin on the top of my palm closing my eyes after what seems to be 2 minutes I felt a presence in front of me. 

I quickly open my eyes put my hands down onto the table looking in front of me to see Arlo sitting in the seat in front of me... What the hell, he followed me!?

"Seraphina." He said sternly.

"Arlo," I said in response as we start to glare at each other.

"Seraphina I have a couple of questions to ask you," He said crossing his arms.

I sigh, this is going to be a bit frustrating since people still have the expectations of me being perfect but I guess I can try and get out of the Queen position by telling Arlo to spread the word... Actually, I can tell him right now.

"Seraphina what happened to you in the past couple of days." He said as his eyes darkened surprising me by how confident he was in himself, after all, I'm more powerful than him. But this is pretty bad I don't remember what past me did right about now since it's been so long...

"The usual," I said driving the conversation away from that sending him a threatening look trying to get him not to push it.

"Alright then, how come your persona has been acting strange the moment that new kid arrived," He said surprising me even further, how observant is he?!

"U-Uh... John has nothing to do with this." I said stuttering a little, I don't want him to get involved again... I remember John saying Arlo ambushed him but... Was that true...? I can't risk it... 

Arlo could compromise everything!

"So judging by your tone and you know his name... He has something to do with this doesn't he, Seraphina I've heard that he is a cripple... So how come you let him get to you! He's only going to use you-" He yelled out angrily before getting cut off by me slamming my hand onto the table standing up in my seat by my ever-growing rage. 

"Arlo he has nothing to do with this, don't get involved with him or I will personally beat your ass. Oh yeah and Arlo, I will no longer be in the position of the Queen, I will make a role called the Ace and move into it... No questions asked or do you want to question my authority?" I said quickly and sternly glaring down him poisonously, trying to get him to shut up with these questions leaving him eyes wide by my outburst. 

He stood up before saying abruptly. "Seraphina you can't be serious!"

"I said no questions asked! Now leave my sight! I wanted to be here alone!" I yelled back leaving him silent before silently giving up, he moved to the door. 

I stare at his back as he left the store, I sigh in relief, once seeing him leave the store I took some glances around the store seeing everyone look at me.

I quickly face everyone and bowed "I'm sorry everyone," I said apologizing about the scene after that I went back to my seat and sat down resting my head on the table waiting for my drink.

Not really how I would like the interaction to go but... Good enough...

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 997 Words, Damn so close to 1000)