19.

F

(Welp, SORRY FOR BEING LAZY AGAIN, I was going to post a story YESTERDAY but my mouse wheel broke and that was a pain, anyways let's get onto this!)

Seraphina's POV

"Stay away from me Seraphina." He said to me, his eyes so golden yet has such darkness that it can be compared to the night sky... I was taken aback by this, there are people nearby... He's going to start some rumors by doing this if people hear...! 

...

"W-Why!" I yell back at him in pure desperation, I wouldn't expect things to go down like this! I had precognition yet I'm failing?! Yet my past bitchy self managed to do it?!

"I can't trust you nor anyone else, not after everything." He said before continuing his walk.

What did Arlo do...

"JOHN!" I yelled out again, I can't lose John, I know that he's been lying but I don't have the will... I have changed for the better because of him! Whether he's been lying or not, I CAN'T LOSE HIM, NOT NOW.

He stops in his tracks before peeking to his side glaring at me, we stare at each other for a few seconds...

Ah-

"J-John..." I said hesitantly... What if he takes this the wrong way...? I don't care this might be the only way...

"D-Did Arlo... Take you to a secluded site... And Ambushed you... Demanding you act your rank...?" His eyes widen surprised but he quickly recovered... I fiddle with my hands staring at them nervously... What can I do...

I look up at his face to see if fill with hatred, my face shows the sense frightened...

I chose wrong, didn't I...?

"I-I don't exactly know what happened... All I knew was that it was coming... D-Do you want to talk about it...?" I ask praying he would accept.

"W-We can skip school a-and go to Woaba Boba..." I suggested hoping that he'd be wanting some Woaba Boba about now, thus making the chances of him accepting slightly higher...

I need to pull out all the cards to try and get him to accept...

...But I refuse to manipulate him!

Not After all I've been through. My mother's manipulation, Arlos Manipulation, the frustration I felt, the sadness I felt, I refuse to do this!

I clench one of my hands into a fist hearing no response before placing it on my chest.

"Please..."

...

No response...

"Are you- ...Trying to manipulate me?!" He accused me of...

Wha- no...! What could he have seen as manipulation...

"You say 'I-I don't exactly know what happened...' Yet you've probably been working with Arlo this entire time! Just trying to put me in my rank! All you high tiers act so highly that it annoys the shit out of me!"

"Wai- John please listen to m...!-" 

"Shut up," He said sternly giving me a cold glare somehow giving me shivers down my spine...

Damn, I have an ability, calm down!

"I don't want to hear what you can come up with... SO JUST SHUT UP AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE LIKE ARLO" He yelled before jogging away to the school building...

I reach my hand out to him as if he was holding out his hand towards me...

...

How...

...

How could things turn out like this...

This is all my fault, isn't it...?

...

I couldn't... After all that... 

Even knowing it what would happen... 

I still couldn't do anything... I don't want him to know... 

That I'm from the future... I can't risk damaging our relationship further from him calling me crazy...

I don't want him to see...

What he has become in that timeline... 

Flashbacks to his brutality appear as if in front of me.

No...

NO. 

I can't let him see that!

Another flashback comes back to me of John in the infirmary... I continue watching as it comes through me...

"He would stab me in the back. He took me to a seclude site and two of his goons ambushed me. They beat me and told me to act my level."

Noticing this I punch a nearby wall without my ability in anger.

WHY?!

WHY?!

WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!

CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

SO WORTHLESS!

I stop punching getting a flashback of John broken down from coming back to his house after that incident...

I should've done something.

Anything!

I should've threatened Arlo more.

I SHOULD'VE HURT ARLO.

He ruined everything.

This is His fault!

I scrunch up the top of my nose in anger.

It's ALL HIS FAULT!

...

...

...

I leaned against the infirmary waiting for Arlo to arrive to see him relatively soon.

I come to see a sight of his injured face, but...

I don't care if he's injured.

...

"Arlo"

...

I say to him to see him surprised by my presence.

"A-Ah Seraphina...!" He says in an obvious fake enthusiastic tone.

I push myself off the wall standing in front of him giving him a glare.

"Will you... Explain Yourself" I said in a low tone.

"W-What do you mean..." he said trying to make it seem like he didn't do anything...

"B-By the way I heard you made new friends..." 

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT" I yell surprising Arlo,

"Arlo cut your bullshit I know what you did, I even threatened you, but apparently that wasn't enough."

"He beat us anyway so what's there to be mad about...!"

"That isn't enough, I want you to know... Don't question my authority"

I said activating my ability getting into fighting position quickly striking fear into Arlo.

...

...

...

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me :3 869 Words)