After The Benefits End - Part 41

* Liv’s POV*

“Tonight has been amazing thank you girls.” Evie grinned looking at us all after the strippers had left.

“We had to send you off in style .” Chloe smiled, still drinking her champagne

“And that we did.” I smiled before popping my strawberry flavoured, penis shaped lolly pop in my mouth

“Whose idea was it for the strippers anyway?” Evie asked and all the girls looked at me

“I should have known.”

“What? As if you weren’t enjoying it.”

“Oh no I did...thanks” she giggled as did the rest of us.

“Well girls, I’m heading off.” Rebecca said standing up then sitting back down again.

“Head rush?” Kim giggled and Becca nodded before standing up again.

After about forty minutes all the girls had gone leaving me and Evie crashed out on the sofas.

“Thanks for all this .” Evie smiled at me from the other sofa.

“Not a problem . It was fun.” I grinned

“Now just you wait for yours.” She laughed and i giggled

“When ever that will be...or if.”

“You and Dan will get married one day...I know you will.”

“I hope so. I love him more than anything.”

“I know you do  and he really loves you.” She smiled making me blush.

“Okay, let’s go to bed. We can leave all this shit to clear up in the morning.” I said to her and she moaned getting up.

“Or let the boys clear up.”

“Or there's that option.” I laugh going into the kitchen getting two glasses of water, handing one to Evie. 

I checked that the back door and the patio doors were locked before checking the front door. 

I walked into my bedroom, falling onto my bed before pulling my phone out my pocket.

[Hey babyyyyy. On my way home...hope you’re ready for our date ;) I’m so horny for you. xxxx]

I giggled reading his message, that boy was beyond naughty.

[Well hello there my horny boy. I hope you’ve been bad coz I certainly have....I have a surprise for you on our date ;) hurry back...I’ll be in my room. Xxxxx]

*Dan POV*

“You lads causing trouble?” One of the bouncers asked us

“Na, we’re just having drinks lad.” Nick smiled oblivious to why they were here in the first place.

“Well we’ve had a complaint from these ladies saying one of you were extremely rude to her. We won’t be having any of that in this club to you hear me.” The other bellowed at us.

“Nothing’s been said.” Chris replied “They’ve only brought over drinks once.”

“It was him.” Vicky smirked pointing in my direction. I rolled my eyes at her before looking at the lads

“Do you have a problem sir?” One of the bouncers asked

“Yes, I do when you’re staff, rub themselves against me on the dance floor, grope me inappropriately and offer us your managers room to ‘get to know each other better.’ Yea.” I replied to him before glancing at Vicky who looked rather gobsmacked I had announced that to everyone and slightly embarrassed.