Best Friends With Benefits - Part 29

I got up and made my way upstairs and got changed for bed. I found one of Dan’s old footy tops and slipped that on, it ended just below my bum...just long enough. I slipped on my slipper ugg boots and shoved my hair up into a scruffy up do before making my way back downstairs and into the kitchen. 

“My top looks so much better on you than me” I heard Dan whisper

I turn around and he’s leant against the doorway watching me. I smiled at him affectionately before reaching into the cupboard for a bowl, allowing my top to rise up, flashing Dan my pink frenchies.

“Oh god” I heard him mumble making me smile to myself. I turned my head round to face him, watching as his eyes seem to take in every detail of my body as he bit down on his lip.

I walked over to the freezer and pulled out some 

ben and jerry’s, scooping it into my bowl before putting it back.

I stood with my back against the kitchen table, slowly eating my chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.

“ you are literally killing me here” Dan moaned

“So why are you over there, you don’t have to resist anymore” I grinned before putting some ice cream into my mouth.

He didnt need telling twice, he was in front of me with seconds, lifting me onto the kitchen table, positioning himself between my legs.

His lips attached themselves to mine, massaging his tongue with mine. I pulled away grinning as did he. “Thanks for the chocolate ice cream” he laughed licking his lips. 

“You’re welcome ” I smiled placing the bowl down next to me. “Now where were we”

I cheekily grinned at him before his lips attached themselves to mine. I felt his hands slowly move higher up my thigh before resting under his shirt on my bum.

“Guys really, on our kitchen table?” Luke laughed interrupting our kiss.

“We’re just kissing” Dan moaned,

“Yea and feeling up her bum” 

“So it’s nice” Dan winked at me

“Maybe so but I don’t fancy seeing my girlfriends twin sisters slash best friend slash my best mates girlfriends pink knickers thank you very much.”

“Oh okay Luke” Dan laughs lifting me off the table.

“Better” Luke laughs walking back into the living room.

“I still can’t believe we’re together” Dan sweetly smiles at me, moving a piece of hair that had fallen onto my face.

“Yea I know me neither. I’ve waited a long time for this”

“Really?”

“Err yea. I was just too scared to tell you how I felt”

“ we’ve been best friends from the age of two, how come you just couldnt tell me”

“Dan you have to realise we just decided on our ‘relationship’ on being just sex. So I didn’t want to say anything. Plus you were with Amy and I was with Jayden”

“I wish you had said something sooner” he sighed

“Why?” I ask stroking his cheek

“Because i felt the same way, we could have been together all along”

I smiled slightly at him, tilting my head to the side. “Well better late than never right”

“Definitely and I am never letting you go” Dan  smiles at me but looks deadly serious.