Best Friends With Benefits - Part 5

I must have been too busy singing into my hairbrush to hear my door knocking. I just felt two arms around my waist and someone kiss my neck ever so gently.

I turned off my hair dryer and the volume of my music before turning around to look at him.

“Yes?” I say to him folding my arms across my chest.

“I’m so sorry about this morning”

“Yea well” I sigh shrugging my shoulders “You said it”

“I didn’t mean what I said about you. Just that you were calling me a slut and I didn’t like it”

“Well you are Dan and you can’t deny it. You were shagging that girl earlier.”

“Yea I know. I’m sorry I didn’t mean what I said to you.”

“I know, but it hurt what you said. You’ve never been like that with me before”

“I duno what made me snap, I’m so sorry. You’re so good for not sleeping about, getting a bad rep like me. Plus I’d end up beating up too many lads then for breaking my best friends heart” he smiled placing his hand over my heart on my chest

I smile and kiss his cheek, “How can I stay mad at my best friend when you say things like that”

“I know” he winked at me, “Plus I got to feel your boob”

“Perv” I laugh pushing him off me

“You’re the one stood here in your underwear...which I have to say is hot”

“Dan stop it, I’m getting embarrassed” I say trying to cover my body

“No need to hide it, I’ve seen you before plus this image is now burnt into my memory forever.”

“You aren’t meant to look at me like that, you’re my best friend” I laugh grabbing my dressing gown from my door.

“So…that doesn’t mean I’m not going to have a cheeky wank over this later”

“Ewww Dan really?” I say rolling my eyes at him pushing him out my door and he laughed.

“You know you love me” he smiles pulling me into a hug

“Unfortunately, that I do” I giggle “Now go or I’m going to be late”

I shut my door and carry on doing my hair. I decide on curling it before slipping on my new skin tight black low cut dress. I put on my trusty comfy heels before going downstairs to be greeted by Evie wearing a one shoulder coral dress.

“You look stunning” I smile at her as she passes me a drink

“Same to you Eve’s”

“So what’s this?” I ask sipping my drink

“It’s a woo woo”

“It’s well nice,” I smile drinking some more.

“Wow girls you both look gorgeous, as always” Luke grinned at us walking into the kitchen

“Thanks Luke” we both say at the same time making us laugh

“Not heard you do the twin talk in a while”

“Love it” I grinned

“Love what?” Dan asked walking into the kitchen and looking me up and down

“Being a twin Perv” I wink at him

“Always am with you” he smiled hugging me

“You two made up then?” Evie asked us as Dan wrapped his arms around me from behind