0.1

"You ready?"

"Definitely,"

BANGTANTV has uploaded a new video, A surprise!

Video
"Hello beautiful or handsome ARMY! I wanted to tell you all by the end of the week I will be giving out some secret information. And each day I will be uploading on Twitter that's gives a hint about the surprise! I love you all," Jimin exclaims while doing a heart pose.
End of Video

Comments
"OMG! What is the surprise?"

"I'm so excited!"

"I love Jimin!"

"One week?! I can't wait that long!"

"People are watching it! We are actually doing this,"

"Our plan is a go,"

First day

Jimin was ready to go to the interview knowing the most expected questions as almost all American interviews have the same question. This was the first time being public seen after his surprise announcement.

The boys were all in a group huddle ready for the next interview. They were all tired from the concert they had the other day but that couldn't put them down.

"Bangtan!" Namjoon shouted as the rest followed.

The interview was as expected nothing out of the ordinary. But it soon turns to Jimin.

"Just yesterday there was a video explaining you had a surprise for the fans can you elaborate on that?"

Namjoon explained in Korean and Jimin answer back.

"It is something for ARMY and others to find out. I can't explain what it is but I am very excited to show all of you," Namjoon translated.

Soon the interview ended and the boys finally arrived at the hotel room late after many interviews.

"God that was tiring," Taehyung flopped on the bed.

But there was a silence.

"Jimin?" Taehyung sat up to see Jimin staring off into space.

"Hey, is everything ok?" Taehyung asked again, worried.

"Sorry Taehyung I'm just thinking," Jimin gave a light smile.

"The surprise?"

"Yeah it's just.... what if it doesn't work out?"

"It will, don't worry," Taehyung said certain.

"I can't lose her Taehyung she more than just a girlfriend. We are more than just idols to people. People think of us as their whole life. The one thing they love and can count on. I can count more bad things than good outcomes," Jimin sighs.

"We have to think positive. Most of all you have to think positive. You both are counting on each other to lift this relationship up. It takes two to make a couple not one Jimin. Overall she is doing her best to be by your side now what going to happen if you aren't by her side? Things will crumble. You both have been together long enough to know everything. Put your head up because eventually things change and this is only the beginning," Taehyung smiled looking back at his best friend who has been stressed for the past weeks.

It was hard coming out to a relationship especially if you're an idol a famous one in fact. Jimin was stressed that insane fans would hurt the one he loves, the person who never gave up on him and was always by his side. But in all Taehyung was right in many ways and needed to put his head up.

"Why don't you call her?" Tae suggested.

"She's at work Tae," Jimin blankly said.

"Really?"

"Tae she works full time as a doctor of course she's busy," Jimin gives another sigh.

"Must be hard both of you barely have time for each other. As an idol and a doctor but also a-" Tae was interrupted.

"I know, I know. I just want to be there for her more than I know that this is the way to do it although it is not the best way," Jimin pulled his hair back. Slowly becoming agitated. His patience was depleted he just wanted to be with the person he loves. Isn't that all he could ask for?

"Jimin..."

With that anger Jimin exploded, "Why are we not allowed to date in the first place?! I mean who the fu** came up with that rule?! Everyone on this earth will date or soon will? A scandal really?! Everyone dates... I mean how the heck are we supposed continue as humans if we don't make any! Dating is never a scandal it's shouldn't have been. I shouldn't be sitting here hiding the fact that I love someone. No one should be restricted from loving another person. I'm not just speaking for my girlfriend and I, I'm speaking for those who have received hurt by liking someone. Because they were an idol,"

"You want to see her don't you?"

"You know it's more than that Tae," Jimin said messing up his hair then putting his face in his hands.

"Let's sleep you need it, we have rehearsals tomorrow," Tae rubs Jimin's back comforting his stressed friend hoping he feels a little better.

Eunki's POV

Nerves.

That's all I could feel.

Would it work?

"Hey, I brought you some of your favorite food!" I heard a familiar voice and lifted her head from the ground.

"Thanks Sooin you're a life savior," I was forever grateful for my best friend that has always helped me since high school through college.

"You know it, since you told me when your break was I decided to stop by. Are you sure the other doctors don't need you? Last time we hung out you completely ditched me for work!" Sooin exclaimed, closing the door behind her and setting the food down on her best friend's desk.

"Yeah I'm sure unless it's a super big emergency then I'll leave but my coworkers told me to take a hour break so generous, right?" I smile taking the food out of the bag and began to eat.

"Yup your breaks are usually just half a hour or less," Agreeing with Eunki.

Silence.

"You ok?" Sooin asked noticing the bitter atmosphere coming from Eunki.

"Just you know, Jimin.... I'm scared. What if people don't like me? Don't like Jimin and I together?" I fiddle with my food, staring down at the tiniest piece of seasoning.

"Then they have to go through me!" Sooin yells putting her hands on her waist, pretending to stand superior.

She always knows how the crack a smile within me.

"Thanks.." I smile taking a bite of food.

I glance up to see her sit back down again, "Seriously though, look at me," I stare up at her, "you too will be just fine. Your bond and love is stronger than any couple I've ever seen. You both have been through so much. I know that Jimin will do his best as well. You both never give up on each other and you aren't going to now. Keep your head up because you, Jimin, me, the other bts members, your parents, and-"

"I understand that's really all I needed. Some encouraging words of wisdom from my best friend,"

"One don't interrupt me. Two you know I'm here for you. I'm literally a call away,"

"Unless you're with your fiancé," I winked at her.

"Shut up!" Sooin blushed profusely.

———
I think this will be better than my first one, hopefully