Chapter 11

A/N!!! Hi everyone!! This chapter is written by the absolute amazing girl that it's dedicated to!

The song that is on the side is "Lost" by Michael Bublé, and I think it fits well to the chapter:)

Here's the chapter:

Rocky and Riker have been trying to teach me guitar again for the past week.I can't take it anymore.The only chord I've been able to learn is a D and we practice for hours a day.They encouraged me everyday but it just doesn't cover it anymore.

"Riley!!!" I heard Riker scream from the bottom of the stairs. "Come on down!Me and Rocky have an idea!" I slowly got off my bed feeling it spring back to place under me.I walked down the stairs slowly.

"Come on freckles!" Rocky shouted. "Hurry your butt up!"

"Nice Rocks.Real nice." I heard Rydel say from the couch laughing.

I stiffled a smile.Than I thought about what I had to do and the smile disappeared just as quickly as it came.I turned the corner and saw them all standing at the bottom smiling.As soon as he saw me,Ross stepped towards me concerned.

"Riley.Whats wrong?" I quickly turned my head as the tears I kept urging not to come pressed harder to find a way out.

"Nothing." I mumbled trying to hide my tears

"Whats going on Ross?" I heard Ry ask putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know.Call it a twin thing.But somethings wrong." Ross replied before he turned my head towards him. "Freckles you can tell me.I promise nothing will happen."

I stared around the room.Looking at my amazing sibilings with the confusion and concern in their eyes.I couldn't take it.

"Come on Riles." Rydel said.Shes the only one I allowed to call me that and she only used it when she knew something was really wrong.

"Yea come on Riley.You can trust us." Riker said.They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"I can't do it guys." I said while the tears stung in my eyes.

"What?" Rocky asked. "What do you mean you can't do it?"

I stared once more around the room before explaining. "I can't do it anymore.I'm quitting the band." I saw their expression change from confused to concerned and than finally resting on sad.

"Riley....." Ross began.

"No Ross!" I shouted,cutting him off. "I'm done with this!" i felt the tears stream down my face,stinging the cut I still had from the accident. I looked around where I finally rested on Rydel. Tears streaming,lip quivering.

"B-but Riley.W-we ne-ed you." And that was the moment my heart broke.I couldn't take it anymore.I turned my back and ran.