Chapter 10

When we got home, I went straight to mine and Rydel's room. I sat down in my bed, and just stared out in the air. What could I Do? Rocky had tried to learn me a simple A, but I thought it Was hard! I mean, how could i play our songs, then?! I didn't Even remember the words, thiswas the worst thing that ever happened to me.

My phone beeped, indicating that i had a new message. It said:

Hey, I heard you were in an accident, you alright? -Harry

Who's Harry? Oh no, have I started to forgot people too, now?! I got up from the bed, and out in the livingroom, Where Riker and Ross sat, playing videogames. "Ehm, guys? Do you know who Harry is?" I asked, and they dropped their remotes. "What?" Ross asked, looking at me with his mouth open. "Should I know? Is He my boyfriend or something?" I asked, this couldn't be happening. If this Harry guy Was my boyfriend, or a close friend, it wasn't Nice that i had to explain to him that i dont remember him! They both just stared at me for a moment.

"No, He isnt your boyfriend. Not yet, at least. But you like him, and im pretty sure He likes you too" Riker said, and i looked down. Ok. So i probably like a guy i dont remember. That Nice. Not.

I felt the tears Well up in my eyes again. Why did i have to Jump in front of that car?! What is wrong with me?! I'm pathetic! I can't Even remember the guy i obviously have a crush On!

I swallowed, and said "Oh". I Was about to turn around and go back to my room, when Ross said "Come here" and patted the Seat between him and Riker. I sat down there. "Hey, it doesn't matter that you dont remember the songs. We still love you" Ross said, and hugged me. And i started crying again. I felt Riker join the hug, and that made me cry even more. They were so Nice to me, and i Was only trouble now. I ruined their dream by not remembering anything! "i guess i have to quit the band now" i said in between sobs. "of course You're not quitting the band!" Ross said, and let go of me. The same did Riker. I looked down. Riker took a hold of my shoulders, and said "Look at me". I did, and He said "No matter how long time it takes, we'll learn you the songs again. We won't give up On you, and You're not gonna give up on the band! You hear me?". I had never seen him looking so determined in my whole life. I nodded. He pulled me into another hug. I have the best brothers in the world.

I sat between them, and they played videogames. I Was just watching, it Was quite entertaining! And i needed something to cheer me up. Then Rydel came in, with her phone in her hand. "its Harry" she whispered, so the guy On the phone wouldn't hear it. Oh, i had totally forgot to answer his text! I took, the phone, and the guys pausen the game, and just sat and started at me. That Was awkward. "Ehm, hi?" I said, and a deep male voice answered "Hi Riley! I really started worrying, since you didn't answered my text!" The g- no, i mean Harry said. He had a british accent, i could hear that. "Oh, yeah. I forgot" i said, and heard how childish and stupid it sounded. "Are you ok?" Harry asked, and i hesitated. Obviously we had been good friends. How could i tell him that i didn't remember him? "Ehm..I-I'm...uh.." I stuttered, finding out at that very moment that i couldn't lie. Suddenly Riker took the phone from me. He went out of the living room, and i could hear him Talking in the kitchen. But i couldn't hear what. Maybe it Was better if Riker told him, and not me? Ross hugged me, and Rydel joined in too. We just sat like that, until Riker came in the livingroom again. "I explained everything for him. I think He almost started crying, though. But everything's gonna be ok. One direction are coming back to LA in four months, you can talk to him then. It'll be better if you can Actually see him while You're Talking" Riker said, and joined the hug. "GROUP HUG!" Ryland yelled, him and Rocky just came to see what the fuss Was about. They all joined, and we stood there just hugging. Maybe everything would be ok? We could fix this again, everything wasn't ruined for us!