Chapter 3

I had been sobbing in My and Rydel's room for a bit, before mom unlocked the door. "Hey, What's wrong? I've never seen you cry like this before!" she said, and sat down beside me On the bed, and stroke My hair. I just continued crying. "You can tell it to me, It's ok" she said, but i shook My head. "Nothing is ok! I hate everything!" i yelled, and hid My face in My hands. The tears wouldn't stop, and it Was an unusual feeling. I almost never cried. Mom left, and i heard her talking outside the door. "What have you done to her, She's completely crushed!" she said, and Riker responded "We didn't Do anything, We kinda met her boyfriend, and We tried to hide him from her, but We couldn't!" he said, anti went to the door. "So you didn't tell her you knew-" mom said, before i cut her off. "You knew it, all of you? I hate you!" i yelled at them, and slammed the door shut. I layed down under My blanket, and started sobbing more than before. I couldn't stop. They all knew it, and they didn't tell me!

"Hey, Riley, please open up, It's Rydel.". I opened, but then went straight back to My bed, crying more. She sat down next to me, and hugged me really tight. I just continued crying, i felt so helpless, and ugly. She stroked My hair, and tried to comfort me. I had the best big sister in the world. But it didn't help. I Was crushed. "I just can't believe they knew it all the time, without telling me!" i said, between My sobs. "Yeah, i didn't knew it. I would have told you. That's probably Why they didn't tell me!" she said, and laughed a bit. I couldn't understand Why anyone could laugh at this very moment. If this is How a broken heart feels, i never want to fall in love again! "Are you ok?" she asked, and i looked at her, with the tears screaming down My cheeks. "Ok, stupid question. But you will be ok, i promise" she said, and wiped My tears. It Was kinda wasted to Do, since it just came more tears. "How Do you know that? Everyone hates me!" i said, and she hugged me again. "No one hates you, You're the nicest person I've ever met!" she said, trying to cheer me up. It didn't work.

She let me be alone, but then Ross came in. A part of me Was happy to see him, me and Ross had always had this bond, that none of us could explain. It Was probably because we're twins. But the other part Was mad at him, and heartbroken at the same time. I wanted to be really mad at hm and the others, but i couldn't Take all those emotions at the same time. He just hugged me, and stroke My back. I layed My head On his shoulder, and He didn't say anything, He just let me cry. He knew me better than anyone, so He knew that He shouldn't talk. We just sat there for ages, but That's just what i wanted to. So i could just cry. When i lifted My head from his shoulder, it Was soaking wet. "Sorry" i said, but He shook his head. "No, me and the boys are Sorry. We should have told you, but We just didn't want you to Get hurt!" He said, and i layed down On the bed again. "That worked out pretty Well, huh?" i said, and started crying again. He stood up, but before He got out, He said "Sorry" again.

I layed with My face against the wall, and hoped that no one Else would Come and try to comfort me. But i Was wrong. I felt someone lay down beside me. It Was Riker. I turned around to face him, but started crying again. He wrapped his arms around me, and let me cry. He Was a Nice big brother. The supporting type. But He couldn't understand How i felt. No one could. Every time i got hate On twitter, people saying i Was ugly and stuff, Ethan would always be there to say that they were wrong. Now that i know that He lied to me all the time, i knew i Was ugly! Riker tried to dry My tears, without luck. "You know i hate to see My baby sister be so sad" He said, and hugged me.

"How did you knew Ethan Was cheating On me?" i asked after a while, When i felt like i didn't have any more tears left. "A friend sent me a picture, about 5 weeks ago" He said, brushing the wet hair out of My face. "5 weeks....Why couldn't you just tell me?" i said, but i couldn't cry anymore. He hesitated. "You know, love you. And i never wanted you to Get hurt!" He said, and looked sad at me. I nodded slowly.

"Come On" He said, and pulled me up from the bed. "You have to eat something!" He said, and dragged me to the kitchen. "But i don't want to" i whispered, but followed him.

The days that went by, i started to be more angry than sad. About four days after, Ethan showed up at our door. "Ehm, hi" He said, and i just looked at him. "Maybe i should-" Riker started, but i stopped him. I walked straight towards Ethan, and i think He thought i Was about to kiss him, but of course i wasn't. I punched him the hardest i could in his face, and i could hear something brake, but i don't know if it Was My hand, or his nose. Or both. He started bleeding really bad, but i went inside, and slammed the door. "Wow, Riley, that Was..." Ross said, they were all speechless. And i understand Why. Normally i wouldn't hurt a fly. My hand really hurt. We got some ice On it, but then dad came in. "Why Do you have ice On your hand, Riley?" He asked, and i looked down, blushing. "Let's say i punched My problems away" i said, and they all laughed. "Wait, Do you mean literally? You punched Ethan?" He said, and i showed him My hand. I Was expecting him to yell at me, but He smiled big. "Good girl!" He said, and hugged me. My dad never stopped to Surprise me.

We went to the hospital later, cause My hand started to swell up, and become purple. When We came home, everyone asked How it went. "My wrist is broken. But it Was totally worth it!" i said, and smiled.