Chapter 1

"Freckle face, wake up! We're going surfing!" I woke up by the sound of my younger brother Ryland's voice. He always calls me that. "I'm awake..." i said, but fell asleep again. "Riley, wake up!!!!!!" my twin Ross yelled, and i opened My eyes. "I'm awake" i said, running the sleep out of My eyes. "Yeah Riley, Get up!" My oldest brother Riker said, quite loud. "I'm awake" i said again, but My second oldest brother yelled "If you wanna join us you have to Get up now!" "I AM AWAKE!!!!" i yelled back, and Ross said "Wow Riley, someone is a little grumpy today?". I just laughed it away. They loved to tease me, because they knew i never got really angry at them. I really loved them.

Yeah, i better introduce you to me and my (crazy) family. My name is Riley Lynch. I'm sixteen years old, and My birthday is December 29th. I have blonde hair, and bangs. I have hazel brown eyes, middle-sized nose, and as you probably already knows, i have freckles. Not lots, but On My nose and My cheekbones. I also have dimples xD

I have four brothers. The oldest is named Riker, and he's twenty. The second oldest is named Rocky, and he is 17. Then we have my dear twin, Ross. And last, but definetely not least, It's My younger brother Ryland, and he's 15. They're all really nice, but four brothers is a lot.

Oh, and i have a sister too! Her name is Rydel, and she's 18. She has the same hair as me, except My hair is longer.

My parents is named Mark and Stormie Lynch. They were really the best parents in the world!

I got dressed, and i went out to the kitchen, where Ross and Rocky sat. "Hey, 'sup guys?" i said, and grabbed the bowl of cereal My mom had just made me. "Eating, what Does it looks like?" Rocky said, and i laughed. "Finally up, baby sis?" Riker said, and walked into the kitchen. He called me that a lot. I actually had a lot of nicknames. Freckle face, baby sis, pretty face, weirdo, loser etc. But they never meant it bad, i knew they loved me as much as i loved them.

I did a lot of things with My brothers. I always did. I wasn't very 'girly'. That Was Rydel's job. But i was a little girly! Like, i use makeup, and stuff! Rydel never went surfing, or skating. I ALWAYS did. I loved it! I really enjoyed being with My brothers, they did so much fun stuff!

We went to the beach, me and the boys. We were there almost all day, but We had to go back home, cause We had to go to the recording studio. Oh, i forgot to tell! We're in a band, with our best friend!

Our band is called R6. It's me, Riker, Ross, Rocky, Rydel, and Ratliff. That's his last name, his first name is Ellington. We just call him Ratliff, so the name of the band fits. I, Rocky and Ross plays the guitar, Riker plays bass, Rydel plays keybord and Ratliff plays the drums. I don't really know Why Ryland Isn't in the band.

We're currently working On our first album. It's July 2012, btw. Ross has one of the lead roles in a Disney channel show, named Austin & Ally (He plays Austin), and Riker plays Jeff (one of the warblers) On Glee. Everyone of My siblings had starred in different commercials, or pilot episodes, except for me. I can't act. I can't even lie! I don't know Why, but It's just impossible! But i guess i have some other talents, like...Yeah, I'm quite good at writing song! I've co written a few of R6's songs! And....people tell me i have a great voice, so i guess that is a talent.....and....Yeah! I'm quite good at painting My nails! Haha, weird fact, i know! But I'm really good at it, not to brag or anything.

After We were finished in the studio, it Was dinner time, and dinner Was already done When We came home. It Was pizza!

When We were done eating, it Was kinda late, so We all went to bed. Me and Rydel shared a room, Ross and Ryland shared a room, and Riker and Rocky shared a room.

____________________________________________________________________

Ok, this Was a boring chapter, but the next one will be more entertaining! I promise!!!!:)