Chapter 2

I woke up by myself the next morning. Rydel Was still sleeping, which Was kinda weird. I Was always up like the last one! I got dressed, and went out to the kitchen. To My big Surprise, Riker sat there. He looked kinda sad. "Hey you ok?" i asked, and He pulled me into a big hug. "It's gonna be ok" He said, and stroke My back. "Ehm, What's gonna be ok? What happened?" i asked, i Was very confused. I got a lot of hate On the internet, but that wasn't bad. "It's ok. Nothing's wrong" He said, and let go of me. "Why this hug then? And Why are you up now, anyway? It only 7.00 AM!" i said, i couldn't believe Why i Was awake. "I couldn't sleep" He said, and sat down On his chair again. "I made you breakfast!" He said, and pointed to a plate with a toast On. "Why are you doing this? It's not My birthday, or anything!" i said, no one ever did things like this When it wasn't a birthday or something. "I just feel s bit Sorry for you- i mean, i thought it would be Nice!" He said, and i looked weird at him. "Ok, who died?" i asked, it must be something like this. He Was acting really weird. "No one died! I just wanted to be Nice!" He said, and smiled. "Ok, Thanks" i said, and started eating.

After a while, He said "Have you seen your boyfriend in a while?". I looked at him. "I know you don't like him, Riker, but Ethan is a really Nice guy. I really like him, and It's really not your business!" i said, slightly irritated. Riker had never liked Ethan. I don't know Why, Ethan is really Nice! We've been together for about 2 months, and i still remember exactly the moment We met.

*FLASHBACK*

I were skating with the boys. On our way home, i crashed into this really handsome boy. Ethan. "I'm so sorry, are you ok?" i said, and got up. "It Was My fault Sorry" He said, and looked at me with his big blue eyes. "I'm Ethan" he said, and i smiled. "I'm Riley, Nice to meet you".

*FLASHBACK OVER*

And that Was the start of a wonderful relationship. "I Was just wondering!" Riker said, and looked away. "Why?" i asked, and He said "I Was just wondering, ok! When are you seeing him?". I rolled My eyes. "Today". "No You're not. Today you'll be playing football with us!" Riker said. "No". "Yes" "No!" "Yes!" "No! I'm not! You can't decide what I'll Do!" i said, and My phone beeped. It Was a new text from Ethan.

"Sorry, i can't be with you today! I'm very busy, ttyl!<3"

"Ok, I'm playing football with you!" i said, quite angry. "You would be more angry if you knew what i knew" Riker mumbled, but i ignored him. It wasn't often i Was angry at My brothers, but i Was angry now. "I'm Sorry, Riley. But i really love you, and i don't want you to Get hurt! Please don't be angry at me!" Riker said, and i couldn't Get angry at him. "It's ok, Riker. But please stay out of My private life" i said, and hugged him.

The others came in to the kitchen too, and they all gave me pitying glances. "Guys, can someone please tell me What's wrong?" i said, but no one would! I tried to make them tell me, but it didn't work. I Was too Nice to make them.

We went skating. When We were done, We just skated around the town, and enjoyed ourselves. Ross were skating first, and He went around the corner. I Was right behind him, but he stopped me. "Ehm, we'll Take the other way" He said, and tried to push me, but i gravide My skateboard, and went around the corner.

There stood Ethan. And Yeah, He Was busy. Busy making out with another girl. I had never kissed him, or anyone. But there He stood, making out with another girl. I Was speechless. I felt so empty inside. I felt the tears Well up in My eyes, and i never cried!

"Riley, let's go" Riker said, and pulled My arm. But i Was paralyzed. Ethan heard it, He hadn't noticed us before. "Oh, Riley! I, i can explain!" He said, and i just looked at him. "Well....ok, i can't hide it anymore. I never loved you. I Was just dating you because You're famous. Actually, i hate you. I think You're really ugly, actually. How can you live with yourself? I can't pretend to like you anymore, Riley. And I'm Sorry that it had to end like this. What am i saying?! It Was Nice it ended like this, it Was much easier than the way i planned to break up with you! So, It's over. Bye loser!" He said, and before anyone could Do anything, i dropped My skateboard, and skated home. The fastest i could. I'm happy it wasn't many cars On the road, or else i would probably been hit by one of them.

"Riley! Wait!" i could hear the boys behind me, but i just skated faster. When i got home, i sammen the door behind me, kicked off My shoes, and dad said "Hey, no spamming with the- Hey, what happened?" cause i cried a lot. My make up Was totally ruined, and i probably looked like a complete mess. I ignored him, and went straight to me and Rydel's room. Luckily, she wasn't there, so i just locked the door. Then i sat down On My bed, and let the tears stream down My cheeks.