24 • All Come Together

Previously
After more small talk we arrived at a small white door to which Gerard began to open.
"After you, kiddo." He offered.
"Thanks, Gerard." I answered with him following after me. I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life.
___________________________________

Eight months later

"And, Cut!" the director called, "that's a wrap guys, well done!" And like that the filming of season two of The Umbrella Academy was over. Everyone on set applauded, feeling accomplished for their work.

"Y/n! Great job. I'm really proud of you" Aidan said. Our relationship has been amazing these past several months. Being able to film together was amazing, it meant we still got to spend our time around each other. Of course there have been a few struggles along the way, but what relationships hasn't had struggles, it only makes our bond stronger.

"Thanks, love. I couldn't have done it without you" I smiled. He rubbed my back gently and set a kiss on my cheek. As he walked off to talk to the others, Robert walked up to me.

"You really pulled this off" he said.

"What we're you not expecting me to?" I asked playfully.

"No ya ding dong. I'm just saying you did a really good job at adapting so quickly. Acting is a tough career" he answered.

He wasn't wrong, acting called for a lot of your free time and energy. But it really was worth it, I enjoy it more than I thought I would. Having minimum acting experience and suddenly being put into a Netflix show that's put on the top charts, it's like something out of a Wattpad story.

"Thanks, Sheehan. It means a lot coming from you" I thanked.

"Coming from me?! What's that supposed to mean?" He scoffed. I just giggled and walked away leaving him on a cliffhanger. "Y/n seriously! What does that mean" he lengthened the last word. I loved messing with him on set, he seemed to enjoy it just as much.

As I walked towards the rest of the cast and and crew, Robert followed behind me.
"Hey guys" I announced. Everyone turned to me saying various hello's and waving. I felt at home with these people, like they were my family. Which they are.

You may be wondering what happened regarding my Mother, well let me briefly bring you up to date.

After filming for one or two months the Canadian police were contacted by her. They came to set and took me into my trailer to talk privately. Then they advised me to call my Mum because she was worried about me. Honestly, it bothered me slightly but it was a nice break from her altogether. I did miss her though.

Anyway, I called her that night with Aidan by my side for support because that women is very unpredictable. She ended up being really sweet and loving which was honestly a surprise.

So because of the contract I signed with the Umbrella Academy, I wasn't able to go back home which I wasn't upset about. So we planned for Mum to come to Toronto for 2 months and it was unexpectedly really nice. She wasn't on board with me having a boyfriend at first but she warmed up to Aidan and realised how amazing he is.

Since it's just me and Mum back home, we're moving closer to Aidan and his family. So it really just worked out and I've never been happier.

____

The whole cast and crew decided to go for dinner to celebrate. Before we went in Aidan pulled me to the side after everyone had gone in.

"Hey, I just want to say you've done amazing and I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you honestly" he warmed. A slight blush appeared on my cheeks.
"I love you more. And you did good too, I'm proud of you" I said. He was an amazing person and I've never loved someone more in my life.

"I got you this because I know you love them. Via your Mum" he smiled. He pulled a small box out of his pocket.

"You're not proposing to me are you? We're only 16, Aidan" I joked. He just laughed and motioned for me to open it.

I gently took the box from his hands and opened it to reveal a dainty gold ring.

"It's a promise ring so you know I'll never leave you."  I smiled at his words. He still gave me butterflies after all this time. It was quite a beautiful ring. It had a small diamond in the middle that sparkled. I was honestly shocked.

"Aidan I...Wow, it's really beautiful. Thank you so much, Bub" a rushed in to hug him.

"As I say, you deserve the world and more" he reassured. He slid it onto my ring finger on my right hand.

I could honestly spend the rest of my life with this boy and very easily. He means everything to me.

We intertwined our hands and slowly walked into the restaurant with huge smiles on our faces. My life has completely changed since I met Aidan, in a good way.

When I think back to my life a year ago, everything's so different

•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•

Hey guys! Long time no see, right? So first of all, this book is over which I'm not that upset about. I lost motivation for it but I thought I'd end it. That's brings me to my second point, I get the writing isn't the best on this chapter but I rushed it slight so that's why. Anyway, I'll have a thank you chapter after this with an exciting announcement. But I just need to get things together first. I hope you enjoyed reading! Love you all xx