12 • Can't tell who's more beautiful

A/n: There's literally a mention of a sex scene in a movie, if that's bad or offensive?
Previously
"I-I'm really sorry, I guess I was being too sensitive. It wasn't that bad." I apologised but the apology was rejected.
"No sweetheart don't apologise, I won't except that behaviour. I didn't like that boy to begin with." I giggled at Lauren's response. I nodded a thank you and Aidan guided me back to the table where we ate our food once again.
___________________________________

The dinner table was full of laughter and joy.
The feeling I get being here, with these people, makes me so happy. I've never felt this genuinely happy with someone. My life has been full of such degrading moments, I didn't think I could take it anymore. Until I met Aidan and his family. They changed my life for the better,they made me feel loved and taken care of. I couldn't ever find a way to repay them because they've supported me emotionally and physically without even knowing who I am.
My life is so different to what it used to be and I never want to change it back.

After we'd finished our meals and conversations we decided to watch a movie together.
The lights went off, the tv went on and the blankets covered us from the cold. Aidan and I sat on the floor and his parents on the couch.
There was a long debate on what to watch and we finally decided the notebook. Rob wasn't so pleased though, which was funny.

As usual the movie was sad. When the sex scene came on(I haven't seen this movie in so long so I don't know if it really was what you call a sex scene) Aidan slid his hand over my eyes as if trying to shield me like some 5 year old. I laughed at how innocent he thinks I am as I removed his hand from my face.
By the end of the movie I was crying and laughing at the same time, crying due to the movie and laughing because Aidan choked on his milkshake and it came out through his nose.

•••

The soft scratch of my toothbrush against my teeth filled the silence of the bathroom. Water trickled out of the tap as I washed my mouth getting rid of the leftover toothpaste. After wiping my face I stared into my own reflected as it copied my actions. A small smile appeared on my face as I opened the door to be met with the one and only Aidan.
"Good. You're done. I thought about taking you to the beach with some of the cast. Robert organised it and so a few of us are going, do you wanna go?" As soon as he told me I got so excited I scream a very loud yes.
"Aidan are you kidding me? Meet the rest of the cast? ME?!" Aidan was laughing at how excited I got knowing I was going to meet the rest of the cast. Sure, I'm a huge fan of Aidan. But the entire cast of the Umbrella academy is a whole other level. "Wait but I don't have a swim suit." I said disappointed.
"Well then Y/n, tomorrow morning before we go, we will look for a swim suit at the mall." I smiled at Aidan before running up to him and sharing the biggest hug with him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding onto me as if it was the last we would see each other. The hug was so warm and it felt genuine.
"Thank you Aidan, it means a lot" I mumbled into his ear. I released from the hug and he gave me a slight nod.

I followed behind him as we said our goodnights and went to bed. Aidan was on his phone on the make shift bed bellow me. I turned to face him and found myself studying his features. The way he furrowed his eyebrows in concentration and his eyes shined from the light of his phone screen. That sharp jawline that made him mature, and his little dimples that showed the essence of his innocence. I let out a breathy chuckle before going back to my phone.

(Aidan's P.O.V)

After scrolling through Instagram mindlessly I took a moment to see what Y/n was doing. I Locked my phone, placed it on my chest and looked over to see her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her phone lit up her facial features in a luminous bright light.
"Goodnight" I said with a warm smile across my face.
"Night, sleep well." She said dropping her head to look at me.
"You too" I mumbled just enough for her to hear me.