20 • For her

Previously
"Do you think they'll want me on the show?" I asked, my voice muffled in his neck.
"Who wouldn't want you on their show?" He replied, his hands rubbing up and down my back. I smiled into his neck briefly before my thoughts invaded my head.
___________________________________

(Y/n P.O.V)

Aidan sat next to me recording his next song as my finger tapped nervously on my book.
"Aidan, what if my acting is terrible now. I mean, I haven't done it in years so what if I am terrible at it and they kick me off. God that would be so embarrassing I-."
"Relax, Y/n." He cut me off, resting his hand on top of mine. He continued, "I know for a fact your acting is amazing, you really don't need to be nervous." He said. I nodded thinking about the whole situation. Then I remembered that it can't be all perfect, if I'm on T.V then my family will be able to find me.

"Aidan."
"Yeah?" He asked closing his computer.
"What if my family finds me? What if being on Netflix which millions of people use causes a stir up and drama and-."
"Hey guys, I got some coffee." Lauren cut in, handing Aidan and I our coffee's.
"Thanks Mom." He smiled.
"Thank you." I echoed.
"You guys ok?" She asked, noticing the worried look on my face.
"Yeah, Y/n's just nervous is all." He reassured. I really was nervous, but about so many different things. I cannot believe that I'm going to meet Gerard Way and the cast again. It's so unbelievable. But, I don't want to be taken away. I want to stay here for my life, to finally get the love I need from people.

•••

Sitting on the plane we got comfortable, waiting for it to take off.
"You think you'll be better this plane ride?" I questioned Aidan.
"Nope." He giggled nervously. I grabbed his hand and slightly squeezed it, holding onto it to make him feel safer. I leaned over to him and gave a soft kiss on his cheek.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He answered.

(Aidan's P.O.V)

How did I get so lucky in having Y/n in my life? She's just so beautiful and sweet. Everything you'd want in your life. She makes me feel so warm and safe, and I've always felt so comfortable around her. It's so crazy how everything's come together.

I slid my free hand in my pocket and searched around to make sure I still had Y/n's gift. My hand brushed over the small box relieving me of my worry.

The plane began to move to the runway and I could feel my heart begin to pick up it's pace. I've never been good with planes, but I've gotten better since I've been flying a lot. The fact that Y/n is here also helps me feel a whole lot better, knowing I'm safe with her.

"Jesus." I whispered, fearing for my life.
"Hey Baby it's ok. Think about all the times you've flown and look at you, your still alive. Think about all the things you can do to save our world from climate change. About how thousands of teens are taking a stand to save our planet. About how much I love you." She comforted. My back relaxed from the seat and I turned my head to look at Y/n. Her beautiful E/c eyes were sparkling into mine. The urge to connect our lips took over my body, ending with a soft kiss planted on her lips.
"Get a room you two." My dad joked. Y/n and I pulled away in embarrassment, realising we were still able to be seen by the public eye.
"S-Sorry Rob." Y/n stammered.
"I was only joking sweetheart, you do as you please." He answered. A slight snort escaped her nose.
"You'll be ok, I promise." She reiterated, turning back to me. I nodded, closing my eyes trying to think of happy thoughts.

"Can you sing to me? Please?" I asked, knowing her angelic voice would calm me down. She nodded beginning to answer my question.
(This is where you play the music. I'm not gonna make it cringe this time, I'm sorry about last time. Also, pretend it's you or someone's voice you like signing this.)

As she sung, I could feel my body begin to relax. Her voice drowning out my worries and thoughts, calming me of my anxieties. The fact that someone's voice can be so captivating that it blocks ever other emotion out is completely crazy. But I love it because I love her.
Her fingers began to trace the lines of my arm, creating a pleasuring feeling of warmth throughout my body.
The plane began to race down the runway, but at this point I couldn't care less because of how safe Y/n had made me feel. Gravity began its work as we lifted off the ground into the air, soaring over the state of LA(I think LA's a state, I'm terrible at geography plus I'm not from America so ya know). Throughout the plane taking off, Y/n didn't stop singing. She continued until she was sure I was comfortable. Every now and then she would place her soft hand on the side of my face and rub her thumb against my cheek, while I gazed over her features and looked into her deep E/c eyes.

"Are you better now." She asked.
"So much better, Thank you." I answered, kissing her on the cheek quickly.
"No problem."

•••

I searched through the menu of food on the plane, hopefully spotting a vegan or plant based meal. But to my defeat there was nothing. I let out a frustrated sigh, annoyed at the fact that there was no food for me.
"What's wrong?" I heard Y/n ask. I turned to face her and saw her hair was a mess from sleeping.
"There's no Vegan or plant based meals here." I mumbled. She nodded in a way I could tell she was thinking.
A flight attendant glided down the aisle just in time for Y/n to catch them.
"Excuse me Ma'am, do you have a Vegan menu?" She asked, shaping out a menu with her hands.
"We certainly do, I'll be right back with one." The flight attendant answered. Y/n said a quick thanks as the flight attendant left.
Y/n turned to look at me and smiled cheekily. I shook my head smiling, knowing she thought she was the smartest person ever. She slightly giggled at my reaction just before the flight attendant came back. "Here you go, honey."
"Thank you!" Y/n thanked. "Here you go." She passed me the menu, smiling like she knew everything.
"Thank you, Y/n." I said chuckling.
"Hey I want something from the menu too! Don't hog it." She bombarded.
"Ok. Ok." I said moving the menu so she could see it.

We ended up ordering our meals, which were amazing considering it was Airplane food. I've always enjoyed vegan food, since it helps the environment and that it just tastes really good. So I had no problem with becoming Vegan.

But Y/n also seems to like Vegan food, because if you saw her you would've just known. She shoved the whole burger in her mouth at once. I giggled looking at her, which she just kept shoving the food in her mouth. She spoke a muffled "This is so good." Which was obviously evident.

God I love how goofy she is. She isn't afraid to be herself and take a stand. Everything about her is just so amazing and unique, I couldn't ask for anything more from her.
I know that one day, I will marry her. I don't care if I have to walk on hot coals or swim to the other side of the ocean, I will marry her because I love her so much and see a bright future for us. For her.

•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•

A/n-Hi lovelies, I'm so sorry for my infrequent updated. I've been putting it off haha. But I decided to update because I love you all. And thank you for supporting me.

I also just wanted to say that, if you still stan Aidan throughout the hate, I really appreciate it. I know the things Aidan says can be a bit rough, but he does it for the right reasons and he is young and makes mistakes. We're also imperfect, so just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he is perfect. Which means haters should give him a break because he's doing things for the right reasons.
Love you all xx