2 • Prologue Part 2

The walk was peaceful but slightly scary since it was dark. I shivered as I walked to the bus stop. A car would drive past me every so often shedding a little light in front of me. As I walked through the cold night my thoughts flooded my mind, sometimes painful ones that caused tears to prick my eyes. The only sounds I could hear where the whispers of the trees as they blew in the wind and my feet tapping on the cold cement ground.

After a while I finally reached the bus stop. I sat there for a while, my head leaning against the window of the shelter. With earbuds in my ears listening to his songs. I closed my eyes until I felt soft little plops on my foot. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see it start to poor with rain. A small sigh escapes the warmth of my mouth.

Minutes later my bus arrives. The bus driver was a tall skinny woman, way to beautiful to be a bus driver. I hand her my money, smile and compliment her hair. She had the most warming smile that would give you butterflies in your stomach. The ride to the airport was around an hour and half since the bus had other stops to go to.
There were only 3 other people on the bus not including the bus driver. A little old lady sat right in front. She seemed to be in her 80s. Her face was covered with sagging wrinkles that were layered in a lot of makeup. Although she was old and not the most attractive you could definitely tell she was stunning when she was in her youth.
On the aisle next to me was a man in his 20s I'd say. He was actually quite attractive, looked a bit like Dylan O'Brien if I do say so myself. A scruffy beard looked like it had walked over and just sat on his face like it was normal. I feel like he could be hiding anything from a 50 cent coin to a whole dog in his beard.
Then at the back was a middle aged woman sitting right in the back corner of the bus. She honestly seemed kinda sketchy. I couldn't see a lot of her face since it was covered but a baseball cap and a black hoodie.

After a while we reached the airport, I made my way over to the front of the bus, smiling and waving at the beautiful bus driver. As I stepped out I could feel the cool breeze brush up against my s/c skin. The moon was big and bright. So bright it was like it was trying to say something to me. It had stopped raining by now, but the roads and pavement were covered in puddles of water.
As I walked I could feel the water soak through my old school shoes, looking down at my feet only glancing up ever minute or two until I reached the entrance of the airport. I loved the vibes I got from being here. It always reminded me of when I visited Europe or South Africa or even New Zealand with my family. I might be overreacting by leaving. Yeah my life's great but there are still downsides to it. I just needed a small break from everything.

I walked up to the place where you leave your baggage and took my passport out for the air hostess. She had a kind smile, long blonde hair and pearling blue eyes. She seemed to enjoy her job.
"So your name is Y/n L/n?"she confirmed                    "Yes ma'am." My heart beat quickened as I answered her remembering how nervous I get when talking to people. I've never understood it, I'm such an extrovert yet still extremely nervous when talking to people.
"Alright here's your boarding pass sweety, I'll take your bag and you're good to go down to the gate, your plane leaves in half an hour." She explains
"Thank you so much ma'am". I love the buzz of the airport. People having conversations at the cafes, the announcements through the speakers. It was all so warming.

I headed down to the boarding gate, as I got down the escalator I realised I had to go through customs. I had forgotten all about them and how stressful they are. Luckily I made my way through the machine without it beeping, I thought I'd made it through until-
"Excuse me sweetheart just head over here for a second". Agh this is such a crap shoot. The lady with the beep detector thing called me over. It's not like I have anything to hide it just freaked me out. She went on with the beep machine and it was all fine. Goodness I hate customs.
I looked at my boarding pass. Gate 12. Not too far away since I was at gate 9. I walked my way over and sat down with my hand luggage. It wasn't much but just a few things to keep me entertained on the long flight. I was about to put my earphones in when I hear a familiar voice next to me.
"Hey there".

•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•

A/n: So this is longer yay. It hasn't really got Aidan in it but just you wait. I hope this isn't too slow it's just that I don't wanna rush it. Thanks ❤️