18 • Not as bad as she thought

Previously
What do you think? Do you think Aidan is getting himself in trouble?
___________________________________

(3rd P.O.V)

"Shoot..." he spoke worriedly, pacing up and down his bedroom.
"H-how did- why?" Y/n tried to say but no words could explain the absence of their own privacy.
"I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." He apologised. Y/n knew that this was not his fault, nor was is hers.
"Aidan it's fine, it's not your fault. We were just going about our lives. It's gonna be ok." She reassured.
"That damn Addison Anders. I should've been more careful." He mumbled and somehow shouted at the Same time. Addison Anders was the top reporter of E! News. She could get her way easily and twist things ridiculously well. It's like she had no guilt or mercy, all she wanted was to get paid, and stuff everybody else.
She was the devil to celebrities. They all avoided her in the best ways possible, even though it was hard due to her experience. She had ruined many reputations and lives, all for her own benefit, some had tried to knock her down for it, but it was no use.
Y/n grabbed Aidan's wrist and stopped him from pacing up and down the room, pulling him onto the bed next to her. His hands in hers, staring into his starry eyes.
"Listen to me, I promise everything will be fine. You don't need to worry about it, if you just ignore it, it'll be ok. Plus, there's nothing she can say or do that's wrong with us. We're perfect together." She spoke softly. Aidan nodded in response and turned to rest his head on her shoulder, in which they stayed for a while. But she knew that this may cause her to have to leave him, which pains her more than imaginable.

•••

"Ok babe, repeat what I just said, what are we going to do?" She asked.
"We're gonna walk outside and own it so that Addison can't ruin our lives!" He said excitedly.
"Exactly." Y/n giggled. They had decided to just be as confident and normal as possible so that Addison didn't try to twist anything. Not only Aidan, but Y/n also knew of the hard times ahead of them because of his fan base and people like Addison. Y/n knew she would be hated but she was ok with it as long as she had Aidan to stand by her side.

So out into the world they went, ready for anything that could possibly happen.

On their way to get ice cream a few fans had noticed them and decided to say hi.
"Omg it's Aidan, and Y/n!" One of the girls squealed.
"Can we take a picture?!" Another asked. Aidan stood next to them taking a picture while Y/n stood off to the side. "We meant both of you!" The girl said sweetly. Y/n smiled brightly at the thought that Aidan's fans liked her.

Maybe it would all turn out better than she thought.

•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•

A/n- I know it's short, don't hate me. And I am so very sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been procrastinating it but, it's finally out even though it's short. I'm hopefully going to be back to normal updates and the chapters will be long as usual. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Love you all xx.