✧ girls night ✧

[ Chapter 26: girls night  ]

[ Chapter 26: girls night ]

mar- i mean steph.

[ Word Count: ]

[ Warnings: drinking ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: emily helped me write this, creds to her she's a queen!! ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

valerie
i walk into my room and dig in my closet for a party outfit. i'm going to try to sneak us girls into a bar. how? fake ids of course!

i sit on my desk and do my make up. i go to my closet and grab a pink velvet dress:

"if my asian mom saw me wearing this i'd be over for me

"if my asian mom saw me wearing this i'd be over for me." i whisper to myself. i walk to bree's room and she's fumbling for clothes in her closet. "need help?" i say with a small laugh.

"yes, please!" she says as i step towards her closet. "ooh, look this is cute!" i say as i take out an outfit and hand it to her. "it is cute! let me try it on." bree says grabbing the outfit and begins to change.

we've been best friends for a long time so this isn't weird for us. after shes done changing she grabs a small bag and poses infront of me. "how do i look?" she says.

she's wearing:

"wow, you look amazing!" i say with a smile

"wow, you look amazing!" i say with a smile. "thank you don't you think we're going to be cold?" bree asks with a small laugh. "baddies never get cold!" i say as i walk out of her room throwing a peace sign.

i walk out the room and sees marley wearing a beige skirt, brown fuzzy sweater, and a white top. she looks so pretty. "you look great!" i say looking at her.

she's wearing:

"aww, thank you! look at you!" she says with a smile

"aww, thank you! look at you!" she says with a smile. "where's emily?" i say as i look around. "she's in the couch waiting for you guys, ive no idea how she got ready so quick." marley replies with a small laugh.

bree walks out of her room and the three of us walk to the living room and look at emily. "hey, you look so good!" marley says looking at emily.

she's wearing:

time skip to outside of bar9 pm

9 pm

emily
the girls and i took an uber to the bar and now we were waiting outside with our ids. marley was shaking, scared because we were lying about our ages.

we were next up in the line, "what's your name?" the guard asks marley. "mar- i mean steph" marley almost slips up. the guard looks at her up and down and then opens the door for us to walk in.

we quickly walk to the bar and grab some drinks. after we were done drinking we walked to the dance floor. "we should invite the boys!" valerie screams because the music is loud.

"but isn't this a girl night?" bree screams back. "if you guys don't mind?" valerie replies. "fine!" bree screams back. i was excited for the boys to join us.
a few minutes later the boys got in, i've no idea, but they did.

we all danced, drinker, made some shady friends. almost an hour later my feet were killing me. "let's get outta here!" one of our new friends, james says.
"let's go!" bree slurs, she was drunk.

most of us were expect sub, alex, and denis. elijah was trying his best to hold up valerie up as we walked out of the bar, but he was as well drunk. as soon as i new it the group of all of us were walking down the street trying not to fumble over ourselves.

bree couldn't stop laughing as well for val. "watch out." alex says as he holds marly's hand. "i'm f-fine!" marley giggles. i begin laughing and so does the other girls.

next thing i knew we were at someone's house smoking. bree couldn't stop laughing, elijah and valerie were dancing, marley fell asleep in alex's arms, i was smoking next to denis as he took care of me, and sub tried keeping all of us alive. best night.