𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

───────────────────────

Youtube High-school! "Is she like jealous of me or something?!" ───────────────────────

"Is she like jealous of me or something?!"
───────────────────────

Next Day

Bree
I walk back into the dorm room as I just came back from buying groceries for the dorm. As I unlock the door I walk towards the girl's room to spend some time with the girl's. Emily wasn't in her room so I went to Valerie's room. "Emily went to Dan's dorm to record a little colab or something" Valerie says while rolling her eyes.

"Oh okay. Are you annoyed or something at her?" I ask her as she looks over at me with a smug face. "Well, what do you think? I told her can I meet Dan? She said no! And then I told her what do you like him or something? Then she got all mad and said that she doesn't like dan!" Valerie began, causing me to sigh.

"So, but she said Dan might like her, but I don't know why she doesn't want me to meet him! Is she like-jealous of me or something?!" Valerie groaned.

"Oh wow," I say. "Sorry about that." I added.

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. it's Emily's." Valerie smiles, running a hand through her long locks. "If you say so," I smile, leaning against the door frame.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She replies, basically flying out of of her chair.

narrative
Bree walks into her room, grabs her fluffy blanket and her pillow since they're going to watch a movie in Valerie's room. Bree walks into Valerie's room as she puts down her things on her friend's bed.

"Do we have strawberry milk?" Valerie adds, jumping onto the counter, swaying her feet.

"Of course we do." Bree smiles, handing her the carton of milk.

The smaller girl, takes the carton, quickly opening it and running back to her room, Bree following behind.

They scroll through Netflix before finally choosing on "The Babadook" since they both love that movie. a watched the movie and they started to eat their snacks and enjoyed the movie.

They made so many jokes at some parts when the little boy screamed. They laughed their asses off and enjoyed their time together watching the movie.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Bree's & Emily's
Exhausting Bonker Thoughts!

Filler chapter AGAIN! 😮‍💨