✧ the date ✧

[ Chapter 23: the date ]

would you want to go on a date with me?

[ Word Count: 704 ]

[ Warnings: none ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: ship! ♥️, also I suck at describing ALSO sorry for being inactive on this account, but just wanted to write for all of you and also for my bestie ♥️ ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

alex
after school The pals and the girls we all go to the girls dorm. "wanna go to my room?" marley asked me and i nodded my head. we watched YouTube and laughed. "hey, mar. can i ask you a question?" i ask her. "sure, what is it?" she replied. "would you want to go out on a date with me?" i asked her. "of course." marley replied with a smile.

"tomorrow night? at 8:00 pm, but where do we go?" i tell her. "what about the Santa Monica Peir?" marley said and i remember that's when we developed feelings for each other. "sure, mar." i replied with a smile. "okay, let's keep watching YouTube." marley said as she placed her head on my shoulder and we kept watching.

[ sunday ]

narrative
marley gets up from her chair and walks to her closet. she opens her closet and gets her:

she placed her outfit on her bed and went to take a shower

she placed her outfit on her bed and went to take a shower. after she got out she changed and did her hair on a top ponytail do. after that she did a simple makeup look and went to her bedside table and got her phone. after that she started walking to the living room and sat there waiting for alex.

marley pulls out her phone and texts alex, "hey, i'm ready! where are you?" then she puts her phone away and then she hears a knock at the door. she gets up and opens the door and alex is standing there holding a bouquet of small yellow daisies.

"aww, you didn't have to get me those beautiful flowers." marley says as she smiles and grabs the bouquet of small yellow daisies that alex handed her. "well, i wanted to." alex said with a smile spread across his face. "ready to go?" he then asked her.

"yeah!" she says with a smile and they walk out of Marley's dorm and she locks the door behind them.
they walk to alex's car and he drives them to the Santa Monic Pier. when they arrive at the Pier they
park at the parking lot then they walk to the pier and buy tickets to get onto the rides.

marley and alex first go to the Go Carts and laugh and joke around. "BEEP BEEP!" marley yells and some small child looks at her and yells "ARE YOU OK?!" and then alex begins to laugh out loud. after that ride marley and alex go to the dragon ride that sways side to side.

marley grabs the seat tightly because she feels as if she's gonna fall. "JESUS!" marley yells in fright and then alex laughs. after that ride they go onto many more rides and many games to buy prizes and then they get on the Farris Wheel.

they wait in line for a few mins and then get on the 7th Farris Wheel Cart (thingy lol). the ride starts and rainbow colors shine from the rides lights as they get to the top the ride suddenly stops and the couple gets a view of the ocean. "we're so high up." alex says as he looks around. "yeah, we're..." marley whispers as she looks down. "but i've such an amazing view." alex adds. "yeah, the ocean looks great." Marley says as she looks at alex. "i was talking about you not the ocean." alex and tells her.

"aww thanks, i've an amazing view of you" marley laughs and smiles. after that they smile and just look at each other for a few seconds. alex then leans in to marley and kisses her. she kisses back and then they end the kiss and the ride starts going again, taking them to the bottom to get off.

as they get off marley says "this was the best date." and alex replies, "it really was" and smiles. after alex dropped marley at her dorm he thought, "this was the best night."