✧ the new girl ✧

[ Chapter 20: the new girl  ]

[ Chapter 20: the new girl ]

hello! is this dorm 204?

[ Word Count: 430 ]

[ Warnings: none ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: so, i know that in real life Alex is gay, but in the story i'll just make him straight or at least straight since i'd like him to be with Marley and also i forgot to say HAPPY PRIDE YEAR! that's not a thing but still cause i previously wrote this in pride month lol ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

braden
i wake up and walk to bree's room and knock on the door and bree opens the door. "hey." bree says with a smile. "hi, earlier in the morning were you talking to me?" i asked her. she laughed and said, "yes, you said you weren't tired, but you laid your head back down on the pillow and started to snore."

"it was pretty cute! i mean, uh, it was, uh, funny, too." she then added and began to stutter. i laugh and say, "you're cute. want to start cooking breakfast?" "sure, lets go." she says and we start cooking eggs and bacon when we get to the kitchen.

alex
i lay on the couch, using my phone and then hear someone knock on the front door. "i'll get it!" i yell as i put my phone down and get up to open the door. i open the door and a pretty girl standing there with suitcases. she's wearing:

the girl smiles and says, "hello! is this dorm 204?" "yes, it is

the girl smiles and says, "hello! is this dorm 204?" "yes, it is. and may i ask why?" i reply with a smile. "oh, well, my name is marley, i'm from australia and this is going to be the dorm i share with 3 other girls, but you don't look like a girl." marley (the girl) says with a small laugh.

"your dormmates are valerie, bree, and emily. they're the sweetest and funniest girls you'll meet! i'm one of their friends and our other friends are here, too. we're all a group of friends." i explain to marley.

"oh, that's cool! may i come in?" marley asked with a smile. "and you may!" i say and she comes in then i close the door. "wveryone! please come to the front door? bree, valerie, and emily you girls have a new roommate!" i yell out and everyone comes over. everyone introduces themselves, emily showed marley her new room, and then we eat breakfast.

"guys, what if we go to the beach today?" sub asked. "that's a great idea, yeah, fun!" wveryone in the room said different things such as that. "after breakfast we'll go!" valerie said with a smile.