xiii. [ big news ]

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🎆 ˚☂️ YOUTUBE HS ! ˚.
VI. CHAPTER 12(✰🎡🍇)
[ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 584
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: none ]
REAL-LIFE .*
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

( ✰ 🎆)   ━━  ❛ we're going to- ❜ ˚

( ✰ 🎆) ━━ ❛ we're going to- ❜ ˚.༄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

[ one week later ]

bree
i wake up to the slight noise of emily snoring since last night emily, valerie, and i decided to watch a movie. i swiftly get up trying to not make any noise, but i failed on that.

"hey! you woke me up!" valerie says jokingly getting up from my bed. "oh shush." i whisper back as we walk to the kitchen. "what should we get to eat?" i ask her as i open the fridge door.

"waffles? we can just put them in the toaster." she replies while pointing at the toaster. "good idea" i tell her as i take out the eggos and put them in the toaster.

i hear someone walking towards us as valerie is taking out eggos for us and some extra for emily, if she'd like some. i turn around and spot Emily. "bree, your phone ringed. it's sub." she tells me while handing me my phone.

"eek! thanks." i tell her as valerie places 3 plates with 3 waffles on them each. "thanks." emily says and i tell valerie.

i go get my phone to quickly see what sub texted me. when i press on the notification it takes me to iMessages and sub texted me:

SUBBY 🍃
hey, cutie! sorry to bother you and ask you late, but the pals and i are going to disney world and we wanted to invite the 3 most amazing friends to come with us! would valerie, emily, and you like to come?

BREE 🧸
omg! i just told the girls and they'd love to come! thanks subby! oh and what time are we going and what day?

SUBBY 🍃
great! we're leaving today at 11:00 am, so that's why we're early to the park. plus, we've VIP tickets so we can go faster to rides and have more access to other things and activities!

BREE 🧸
YAY THIS IS EXCITING! valerie, emily, and i will meet you all at your guys dorm at 10:45 am. so, we've some time to get a few things ready!! is that fine with you guys?

SUBBY 🍃
yeah! fine with all of us!

BREE 🧸
THANK YOU SUBBYY!!

SUBBY 🍃
no problem, cutie we'll meet you girls at your dorm

BREE 🧸
see you there!!

i smile at the thought of sub and then put my phone done and plug it so it can charge. "we're going to disney world!" i yell with excitement in my voice. "oh my god! lets get ready!" valerie says as we all split up and take showers.

after the shower i got ready. i looked around in my closet, trying to find a disney related outfit. i finally found an outfit that caught my eye:

 i grab a small backpack and put water, extra clothes, some snacks, and some extra stuff just in case

i grab a small backpack and put water, extra clothes, some snacks, and some extra stuff just in case. i walk out of my room and grab my phone. i grab my phone and walk to emily's room and tell her, "hey, em! are you ready?"

"yeah, i got my black mini backpack full of essentials. what about you?" emily asked me putting on her backpack as we walk to vakerie's room.

"same, you ready, val?" i ask valerie as we walk inside her room. "yeah! let's go to their dorm!" valerie told us as we all walked outside and i grabbed my house keys and locked the door. it's finally time to go to disney!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts

HIIIYA