✧ early wakers ✧

[ Chapter 19: early wakers ]

let's say i'm more like shrek?

[ Word Count: 367 ]

[ Warnings: none ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: well, hello there! don't forget to vote, comment, and follow all of our accounts! also, this is a mini chapter!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

emily
i wake up on my bed and grab my phone and check the time. "3:00 am?" i whisper to myself as i get up and walk out of the room. i hear someone walking down the hall and i whisper, "hey, who's there?" "it's me, your future husband." denis whispers back with a small laugh. "shut up, denis." i reply with a laugh.

"how did i get in my room last night?" i then add. "i carried you there." he whispers back with a smile. "thank you, denis." i say with a smile. "are you supposed to be asleep? i thought you'd be the sleep in type." denis added. "yup, but i just woke up and i don't know why. if i don't get sleep let's say i'm more like shrek?" i then add and laugh. he laughs and whispers

"i've to go to the bathroom see you later." He says and walks to the bathroom and i go back into my room and jump onto my bed and fall back asleep.

bree
i wake up at 3:30 am. i stay awake staring at my ceiling, slowly getting hungry. i slowly get up and walk to the kitchen since i got hungry. i tip toe my way to the kitchen see the pals all asleep. i smile at their sleepy selfs and open the fridge and take out some yogurt. as i walk back i look at The Pals one more time and braden slowlylooks up at me.

i most likely woke him up. "hey..." he says in a sleepy voice. i'm not going to lie, boys with their sleepy voices are cute. "hi, braden." i say as i sit down next to where he's laying down. "go back to sleep." i whisper routings my fingers through his hair.

"but i'm not tired.." he whispers back and falls back to where he's laying and starts to quietly snore. i laugh quietly and go back to my room.