Chapter 1: The Letter

First chapter for all you Sperra's!!! Hope you like it!!!!!
😘😘

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After reading the letter Gideon addressed to me, I felt bad. I should have seen that he wasn't happy on that case, but I guess after being a profiler for several years, you know what profiler's look for. You learn to hide it.

But, here's what caught me:

I need you to take care of a girl for me. This is her picture; her name is Sierra Daniels. She is an incredibly sweet girl, and needs to be watched over by you. I want you to meet her this Saturday morning at nine o'clock and keep visiting her at this time every week.

Please take care of Sierra, Spencer. She is my whole world.

I looked at the picture of Sierra. Wow, she was beautiful. Of course, beauty is one of those things that can only be judged "in the eye of the beholder". But, she was made perfectly.

She had long brown hair that reached to her middle back. Her brown eyes were staring at the camera, and a smile was placed on her lips. She had on a magenta beanie with a black coat on that resembled Prentiss' a lot. Her short black boots and tan jeans completed her beauty, not to mention that it was snowing in the picture.

She had those eyes that spoke a whole novel's worth of history. Her nose was a tint of red, making me smile. She was adorable.

I read through the letter again, and nodded. I drove myself back home, satisfied to some extent. It was hard not knowing when I'd see Gideon again, but whenever there was a red light, every glance I made at the letter made me happy. Every look at Sierra's picture made me fill with excitement, something I never really felt unless I was laughing at a statistic.

Being as smart as I was had it's benefits, but also it's downs. Prentiss accepted who I was, and so does JJ, but the other's mostly tell me that it wasn't the right moment. But, they don't take me for granted, which I am more thankful for than anything else.

When I got home, I got ready for sleep. I glance at the picture before I went to bed and whispered out loud, "Sierra Daniels." It was a really cute name that had such an ease to it.

Until Saturday.