Ch 13 I'll Fucking Kill You!

I don't know how or what happened really. I tried stopping them. They just keep pushing me back and taking all the hits. Now its just me and Alex face to face.

Genma was on his stomach, head back and right leg bleeding badly. Out cold!

Asuma on his back, one broken leg, and a sprained writs. Out cold!

Kyoya up agented the wall. Bleeding for mutable places. Broken kneed cap and dislocated shoulder. Out cold!

Lastly some how Iruka had made it in. he want even on my team. He was in a crumpled pill on the floor. In a puddle of blood and lots of kunai and Shuriken sticking out his back. Out Cold!

My brother was awake and sat agented the wall behind me. He couldn't walk with out help and he need medical help just like everyone here did. I was stood protectively other him. Sword in had and eyes blazing with my mom's Kekkei Genkai. The Kasai Shisen. One had holding a flame and the other had the sword.

“I'll Fucking Kill You!!!!!” I growled with hatred at the man in front of me.

“Now now now princess. So much hate” Alex said shaking his head.

“What do you Fucking Expect” I shouted.

“Such language from a Princess” he added shaking his head again.

“Shut the fuck up a fight!” I screamed.

“If you insist” he said drawing his sword.

“I do” I shouted running at him. I swung at his waist but he blocked me. I throw my hand at him but he blocked with his sword. I swung at him over and over again but he just keep blocking me.

I swung my hand at his left and my sword at his right trying to throw him off. He jumped back out the way and I ran at him again. I put my sword away and back a big ball of fire in my hands throwing it at Alex. I did this over and over. Faster and faster. Some hit Alex and bit of his clothing was on fire.

I throw kunai at him but he deflected them with his sword. I attempted the kick it out his hand but he moved out the way. I dropped the flames from my hands and focused my healing chakra to my hands. They light up in a green light and I tried hitting Alex with then to rip the mussels apart.

“That wont work on me” he said jumping round me chasing him fast. He was heading out the pales. I followed sot trying to hit him. Passing ninja after ninja most being mine but all injured. I think they where following as most I could see non of Alex's men.

“Princess!!” was call from all directions as me and Alex broke throw the window and into the front quoter's. Alex was distracted by the calls and I took that chance to rip the mussels in his arm. His sword fell to the floor and I kicked it away.

“I thought you said that wouldn't work on you” spat a smirk on my face that soon fell. All my men where just stood watching the fight.

“Don't watch em fight save the team and Hayate” I screamed. Me and Alex now fight in Tie-jutsu.

I jumped in the air missing Alex sweeping kick and attempted a axe kick to his head. I missed but brought my leg round when it him the floor and took his feet out from under him. He flipped back and landed on his feet.

He started making hand seals and I know them all to well. It was one of our forbidden jutsu. Good job I know the counter jutsu but I'll be almost out of chakra when Im done. I stared making the hand seals as fast as I could.

“Forbidden Jutsu: Crashing Thunder Light”

“Forbidden Jutsu: Crashing Lightning Flash” we both shouted at the same time. The sky when black with clods just before it was light up the lighting. The was crashing and flashes from above us. If I don't hole it Alex's we destroy anything he wants to.