Ch 8 What If He/She Don't Feel The Same Way?

“Not love, I don't know, I've never liked someone before” I said.

“And you expect me to be able to help” she said.

“Please Anko” I begged.

“Okay, so what do you fell when your with him?” she asked.

“I don't know, like I can be myself around him, like he won't hate me if I'm myself.” I said.

“Well what do you think when you touch him, you know when you shake hand or something?” she said.

“We'll when are hand touched I sore spark and well you know. I guess you could say I had butterfly's in my bells and stuff” I told her. I don't think I'll mention the kiss just yet.

“Okay and what about when your away from him” she asked.

“Well we're not really apart that much, we live together. But in our mission when he got kidnapped or whatever. I felt bad it was my fault, I wanted to do anything to get him back. I was really pissed at Alex.” I told her.

“Babe you like him, like, Like like him” she said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, you want to hurt Alex because he took him away from you. You see spark and firework with you touch and stuff. You like him” she said.

“What if he doesn't like me?” I asked.

“You'll only find out if you asked” she said.

“I can't asked him, what if he don't feel the same then hates me?” I asked.

“I don't know, you have to risk it” she told me.

“I guess” I said with a sigh.

Ibiki's POV.....

She drives me made. I don't know if I like her as a friend or more. I never really had friend. I think I like her more but I really don't know. I need to ask some one but who, who could I asked. Who would really care, who would tell me truthfully and not take it as a joke. Maybe Kurenai? No I can't ask a girl. Maybe Kakashi or Asuma? I guess one of them. No maybe Iruka? Ohh I don't know. I guess Iruka is the less likely to joke about this. Iruka it is then.

I stood from the sofa and walked out the house. The school should be just finishing. Yeah just as I thought when I got there the kid where running off or laughing with there friends. I walked throw the hall looking in all the class rooms till I sore Iruka marking work. With a deep breath I knocked on the door.

“Ohh un come in” Iruka said. I opened the door and stepped in. “Ibiki-sane what can I do for you?” he asked.

“I need some advice” I said.

“Okay would you like to sit?” he asked pointing to the cheer the other side of his desk. I nodded and sat down. “What do you want to know?” he asked.

“I think I like this girl” I said a bit nervous.

“Really?” he asked a little shocked.

“Look I just need to know what it is I feel for her” I said.

“Okay so who is it Ibiki-sane?” he said.

“Just don't laugh or take this as a joke” I told him.

“I wont” he said with a smile.

“B... *Deep breath* Bella.”

“Really... that sweet” he said shocking me. “Okay so how do you feel when your with her, inside?” he asked.