Ch 5 Sparks!

“Yes Sensei” Sakura said as they help Naruto off with some of the other kids helping to. Kakashi and Asuma then started helping me off to Ibiki's.

“Sorry about this guys” I said to Kakashi and Asuma as they help me.

“Just no more ramen eating consumptions” Kakashi said with a small chuckle.

“Yeah I have to agree I don't like seeing you throw up every where” Asuma added.

“Okay” I said with a soft laugh.

As we reached the door to Ibiki's house it fly open to reveal a slightly worried looking Ibiki.

“What's going on? What happened? Why has Kakashi got vomit on him? Are you okay Princess?” he boom barded us with questions.

“She was in a ramen eating composition, she was sick on me and yes she's okay” Kakashi answered quickly with a little fear.

“What?” he asked looking angry now.

“I challenged Naruto to a eating comp so chill” I said taking my weight off Kakashi and Asuma. I walk forwarder and into the house and right past Ibiki. I fell down onto the sofa and closed my eyes, hoping not to be sick. A few minuets later I hared Ibiki shut the door and walk in. I then felt him sit down next to me and he let out a heavy sigh.

“So who won?” he asked a little unsure.

“Me” was all I said then opened my eyes and looked at him.

“How many bowls did you eat?” he then asked.

“About 69-71 ish well make that 80-95 maybe, I'm not to sure” I said nervously.

“No bloody wonder you where sick” he shouted at me.

“I'm sorry” I wined. “I was having fun” I tolled him.

“What am I ever going to do with you?” he said shaking his head. “Your not a normal Princess are you!” he stated more than asked.

“What was your first clue” I said smiling at him. The weird thing was he smiled back. That was the first time I have seen him smile. “You should smile more” I said.

“Why, when there's no reason to?” he said.

“There's always a reason. You know what happened to me but I still smile. Even a fake smile hides a million tears” I told him.

Ibiki: “But why where a fake smile when your not happy?”

Bella: “Why make over people fell sad because you are?” “I now, If you smile around me I wont bug you to smile around over people” I suggested.

“Fine, but no bugging” he agreed.

“Deal” I said putting my hand out for him to shake. He looked at it for a min before taking it and shaking it firmly. “You hungry, I'll cook you something” I said standing.

“I'm good thanks” he said.

“Okay.............. what do you want to do now then?” I asked.

“I don't mind” he said.

“Good help you are!” I said smirking at him.

“Yep” He said smiling at me. I mean come on he's actually doing as I asked him. I went to say something when there was a knock on the door.

“I'll get it” both me and Ibiki said at the same time. “No me” we both said again. I looked at him then the door. He did the same then we both mad a dash for the door. As he gained on me, I stopped and tripped him then when to go on but he grabbed my ankle and tripped me. We both got up and grabbed the door handle at the same time, Ibiki's hand landing on top of mine.