Ch 7 First Kiss x

I was about 12 and the streets where full of people and ninja. Not long after we arrived at home. I went up to have a shower and Ibiki went to cook some food for us. I grabbed a change of cloths and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped down. I got in and turned the water up.

I let the hot water fall onto my tense body for a bit before I grabbed the soap and stared to wash myself. About 20 mins later I stepped out the shower and dried myself off. I got dresses and dried my hair. I left it flat instead of spiking it out like normal.

I walked out the bathroom and down into the kitchen. Ibiki was just dishing up the food as I walked in. It looked nice, it was a veg bake and chicken.

“Looks good” I said grabbing a plate. I walked out and into the dining room and sat. I waited for Ibiki before I started eating. He sat across from me.

“Eat” he said snapping his chopsticks. I smiled at him and snapped mine. He smiled back at me, witch only made me smile more. He's a really nice guy when you get to know him. After food we both did the dishes and went into the living room to watch TV. We where watching some cartoon when Ibiki said he was going for a shower.

Ibiki had bean in the shower for a bit now. I wanted to get my Ipod but I had left it Ibiki's room. I guess he won't be in there if he's in the shower. I got up and walked into his room. I froze in my spot when I was meat with a topless Ibiki. The only clothing he had on his top half was a towel over his shoulders.

“S-sorry” I stuttered fighting a blush. He just looked at me then pulled a t-shirt on. He chest was toned and his abs where lush, the only thing was he had a lot of scars. They didn't bother me in the lest bit, I just felt bad that he has so many. The pain he must of gone throw. He sat down on his bed with his back to the door and his head down.

I walked round the bed and sat next to him. I placed a hand on his back before saying. “You know, your not the only one with scars.”

“Yeah but I gave you yours” he said. I put my hand over the scratch on my collier bone. The doctor did say it was going to scar.

“That's not the only one I have” I said.

“Really?” he asked.

“See” I pulled my top up a bit showing my belly and the from one side to the other was a big scar not to deep. “And on my back” I said. He lent back and looked at my back. I jumped a bit when I felt him run his finger other it tracing where it went. It went from my right shoulder blade to my left hip.

“What's this” he asked placing his finger on the small scar on my back.

“I got stabbed, it goes right the way throw” I said. I lifted my top higher at the front now it was just under my breasts. Just under my right breast was a small stab mark of where the sword went throw.

“How?” he asked.

“I'll tell you if you tell me” I said.

“Okay you first” he said.

“Fine this on” I pointed to the stab one. “I was on a mission when I was training here and we got attacked. It was like 20 on the 4 of us. Pretty much Hokage-sensei was about to get stabbed throw the heart and I jumped in the way” I told him.

“That was brave” he said. This went on and on us shearing story's about how we got are scars and such. About missions and when we torchered people.

By now me and Ibiki where sat on the bed leaning back on the head board. It was Ibiki's turn to tell his story. I didn't realise how tiered I was till I started falling asleep as Ibiki talked.