Ch 17 Our Family Is Beginning.

“Well Little baby Idate is Ibiki's but little Mikoto is Alex's” she said.

“Hows that even possible.” I screamed.

“If you have sexual Intercase more than once within a short period of time and you end up have twins. The baby's could have different dads.” She explained.

. . .

“I see” I said after some more information was given to me about what happened.

“I'll leave you both alone.” Sammy said before leaving the room. I lent onto Ibiki feather as his arm keep a tit grip around me.

“Ibiki you have a son.” I said looking up to him.

“No I have a son and daughter.” he smiled down at me. I smiled and snuggled into him feather. About 10-15 minutes later and I was almost asleep when there was a knock on the door. I sat up more still leaning on Ibiki as I looked to the door.

“Come in.” I said. The door opened and in walked 2 nurses with Idate and Mikoto I smiled pulling away from Ibiki. The nurses handed me both the baby's as Ibiki shock his head when one the nurse went to give him Idate. They both left as I looked down at the baby's in my arms.

After some time I looked up at Ibiki with a smile still in place he was looking down at me and the baby's with a smile. “Why do you keep saying no to holding them?” I asked my smiled fading a bit. Maybe he don't want kids.

“Because I don't know how... how to hold a baby.” he said.

“Why didn't you say that before. I'll help you.” I stood carefully and placed them in the cot. I turned and smiled at Ibiki. “Witch one would you like to hold first?” I asked.

“Idate” he said. I nodded and turned back to the cot picking Idate up.

“Sit on the edge of the bed.” I told him as I came over with Idate. Ibiki did as I asked and I walked up to him. I gently placed Idate in his arms. Explained how to hold him and telling him to seaport his head and all that. I smiled as I finally removed my hand from Idate fully and took a step back. I smiled more as Ibiki played with Idate's little hands and feet.

I turned and walked back to the cot picking Mikoto up and walking back to the bed. I sat down next to Ibiki wrapping one arm round his waist as I watched him play with Mikoto's foot to.

“There adorable.” I turned to the door and there stood Sensie.

“Ant they just.” the ANBU stood to his right said

“Hey want to hold one gramps?” I asked.

“I would love to Bella.” He said walking over to the bed. I stood and he sat. I handed the baby over and smiled at Ibiki and Sensei.

“So what did you call her?” he asked.

“Mikoto” I said with a smile.

“And what did you call him?” He nodded towards Ibiki and Idate.

“Idate after Ibiki's brother” I said smiling brightly. That's all I could do to be honest.

FF.... 3 days later.

Me and Ibiki where walking down the road hand in hand. Mikoto in a baby carrier attached to Ibiki's chest and Idate the same with me. (hope you know what I mean) People stopped to see the baby's and see how we where doing. Mt brother was on his way. After talking to Ibiki for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long we asked Anko to be the god mother and Iruka to be the god father. Ibiki unlocked the door and we walked in. I smiled as we sat on the sofa and just talked.

After some time Ibiki gave me Mikoto and went to make dinner for us as I fed the baby's. (breast milk.) After we had all ate me and Ibiki put the twins to be and went to bed ourself Sammy said when ever the baby is asleep we should sleep.

3am...

I woke to the sound of the twins crying. I growled as I rolled out the bed and picked them up. I rocked them gently till they stopped crying. Ibiki awake to watching me. I handed Idate to him as I feed Mikoto once she ate we switched and I feed Idate. When that was done I cradled Idate for a bet. The both of them feel asleep soon after that. I smiled placing Idate in then taking Mikoto and placing her in the cot to. I quickly got back into bed and fell asleep really quickly.

Before I know it, it was 7am and the twins where crying. This time Ibiki got out of bed and not me. When I finally got out of bed and got dressed I came down stairs and Ibiki had both the twins in the baby seat and both where asleep. Ibiki was in the Kitchen come dining room with the kids on the table.

I smiled and wrapped my arms round his waist as he cooked pancakes. I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in his sent. “Morning.” I muttered.

“Morning honey” he said.

“I guess our family is just beginning.” I said squeezing him tighter before letting go.

“Yeah me you and the twins” Ibiki smiled at me over his shoulder quickly.

Knock Knock...

I smiled and walked over to the door. I unlocked and opened the door and there stood my brother Hayate.

“Hayate!” I shouted jumping into his arms. He hugged me tit before putting me back down and I let him and his guard Jun in. I lead then to the living room and told them to sit. I walked inot the kitchen and careful not to wake the baby's I took them into the other room. I sat them on the coffee table before the two of them.

“Mikoto and Idate after Ibiki's brother.” I said.

“Ara I'm so prowed of you baby girl” Hayate said pulling me into another hug.

“Thanks.”

* * * * * *

Hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Vote Comment and Fan. I'm just letting you know now. This book is coming to a end soon. Please don't hate me there will be a book 2 got some good idea's in mind for ya guys.

Hit_It_Bitch---