Today is our Day

~ChresPOV~

the sun gleamed in my eyes as i opened them. I looked down to the most beautiful girl in the world layin in my arms. Trey. She. She was just so beautiful and kind and so loving. She had a big heart. Wow. Just. Wow.
I got up to brush my teeth and shower. I turned on the hot water and stepped in as the door opened.....

||TreyPOV||

I woke up to find myself not in chresanto's grip. I walked into the bathroom where shower water was running. He showering, i thought.
The bathroom was foggy as i walked in.

" morning baby" cheesanto greeted
" morning chrissy" i said while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and turned the sink off.

" Chrisssyyyyy" i whined
" what" he yelled over the loud noise of water hitting the shower floors.
" babe hurry up in the shower" i told him" i need to use it. "

" I j-" he started but my phone rung

" ill be back" i say and walk out
my Mommy was calling

<Convo>

mommy: hey babe

me: hi mom

mommy: wheres the kids

me: in the room why wassup

mommy: i want to get them today and let them spend the night with me

me: im fine with that

mommy: alright get them ready

me: alright i will

mommy: okay be there in 10 minutes

me: alright

mom: love u

me: i love you too

< End of convo>

i walked into the room with the kids. Kamiya slept with her brother last night.

me: Mya baby wake up

miya: goof morning momwy

me: good morning angel go get ready take a bath and get dressed grandma is coming to get you

miya: YAYYY( she ran to the bathroom)

i picked jamari up and brushed my hands over his tiny head of hair.

me: hi baby

jamari:: Bdhjksksjsh

me: what

jamari: ( reaches his arms out toward the door)

me: wh- Ya know im really tired of you takin my baby

chres:( takes jamari) what can i say

me: ( takes jamari back) well i have to get him ready so go away ( i laugh)

chres: ( grabs me by my waits and pulls me close ) well meet me in the bedroom ( he whispered in my ear)

me: Deal now go away

i washed jamari and put his clothes on. I packed their bags and walked them to the car where my mom was.

They got it and i walked upstairs to chres . He sleep already? So lazy.
I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stepped in. I took the soap and put it against my sponge. I pressed it against my body and began to wash.
When i was done i wrapped a towel around me and washed my face. I turned off the water and opened the door. I was at the dresser when chres came and picked me up.

" put me down chres" i squirmed " i dont have on any clothes."
" i know that" he teased and sat me on the dresser
He spread my legs and stood between them pullin my waist closer to his. He kissed my neck and i moaned softly in his ear. His hands roamed my body finally reaching my area. He stuck 2 fingers in and fingered me. I let out a slightly loud moan.

" hmmmmmm" i moaned

he took his fingers out and kissed me while picking me up and laying me on the bed. He took his underwear off and slid inside of me. Every second growin faster and faster

" hmmmhhmmm Chressss" i let out

" Hmm u like that ?" he seductively asked

" Ahhhh yea harder... HARDER" I scream as he pounds harder
Its my turn. He slowed down and i pushed him off for me and climbed on top of him.

" your mine now" i sexily whispered in his ear

i moved my hips in motions of circles. I moved back and forth as hard as i can.

" AHHHH SHIT TREY " chres moaned

i pounded up and down multiple times . I slowed down and collapsed next to chres. I pulled the covers over my naked body and blushed. Chres pulled my chin and kissed me.

" i love you"

" i love you too".

we both fell asleep.

Today is our day.

<1 hr later>

" baby wake up" chres shook me lightly
" whyyyyyyy" i whined " im tired"
" because" he kissed my neck" today is our day"
" fineee" i pulled the conver over mu chest and sat up " get out"
" for what"
" im naked i need clothes "
he snatched the cover away from me" girl i seen ur body before"
"well thats true but still privacy" i snatched the cover back and walked to the dresser I grabbed underwear amd a bra and put it on. I grabbed black jeans and a White crop top.

" you have to get dressed too" not turning around
" im getting dressed see" he turned around to me

we had on similar things. He had on a white tee-shirt and black shorts. We both grabbed our jordans and put them on. We brushed our teeth and washed our face.

He grabbed my hand, " Come on babe today is our day"

we walked to the car and we headed to a restaurant. We sat a table and ordered food. He ordered chicken alfredo and i ordered salad because i need to stay healthy. It was kind of quiet at the table so i decided to start conversation.

" sooo....." i started
" sooooo....." he added " Trey umm do u think ill be a good dad"
" of course your a great dad and your wonderful with kids they love you and you love them"
" and they love you too just as much as me." he added
" i love you too"
" i hope we last forever and nothing can break us apart" he said
" yea i hope so too" i say

we ate a little longer and we decided to go to the mall and shop for important thing and some things we wanted. I got
him a key to the house made so be can come in anytime. After that we went home where it was just us. We took off our clothes. I put on one of his long shirts. He put on basketball shorts and we layed down and watched a movie.

~~ 63 minutes into the movie (10:30) i was kind of tired so i dosed off but suddenly i was awoken by .......... Ray. He.He was standing in the Door. Actually him. He.He was ALIVE.

" Trey H-how could u do this" he looked at me with pain in his eyes chresanto was asleep and i was in his arms.

" Ray i-i thought u were dead" i blurted

" how come..?? u hoped i died so u could be with him. " he snazzily question
"NO NO Ray its not like that the hospital told me tht u - u were dead" i admitted
" Well they were wrong"
" hey whats all the f-" chres started as he looked at the door " Ray?"

" yea man its me" ray told him
" man i thought u were dead" he said
" yea yall thought wrong" Ray looked down " so like... yall a thing now"
" Uhhhh ye-ye- Maybe" i winced
" I thought u loved me" Ray says
" I do b-" i started
" I thought u loved me" chres said
" I do but..." i started to cry
today was supposed to be a good day. Now i have to chose Between him and ray. I ran out of the Front door and into My car. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried.

||||||.||||||||.||.||||...

who should she pick.
#teamCHRES
#TeamRAY
or #TeamNeither