3 years later

~TreyPOV~

Me: PLEASE CHRIS ......STOP

I pleaded for him to stop hitting me but he wouldn't stop. I tried crying out for the neighbors to hear but no RESPONCE. I looked up at him with tears n my eyes then looked down. He hit me in the face so many times that I could barely breath.  

Okay get it together trey..u can do this..With all my strength I picked up the lamp and threw it at his head. He fell to the ground holding his head in pain. I quickly ran to kamiya's room and locked the door. Pulling out my phone , I dialed Jacob's number. Yeah I'm talking about Jacob Perez. He's been the best uncle kamiya has had after Craig. After me and Chres broke up he was the only besides Craig who kept in contact with me.

||Phone conversation ||

Jacob: what up sis

Me: COME HELP ME PLEASE

Jacob:: WHERE ARE U

Me: HOME PLEASE HURRY BE4 HE COMES B-

Chris : bitch open this door

Me: Jacob please hurry

Jacob: I'm on my way now ....get your clothes and jump out of the window

Me: ok

||End of conversation ||

I grabbed a duffel bag from under kamiya's bed and filled her clothes with it. I piled as much clothes as I can. I gratefully had all of her clothes in there. I grabbed a couple of her favorite toys and knelled down next to her.

Me: kamiya mommy is gonna open the door and when I  do I want you to run to my room as quickly as possible

Kamiya:( crying )Im scared...... m-momwy ur fwace is boozed

{a/n: kamiya is only three so she can't talk correctly there for it won't be spelled correctly but u will know what I mean}

Me: don't cry mommy is gonna be fine just run as fast as u can okay

Kamiya:( wipes tears ) otay....I want daddy

Me: I want daddy too but I don't know where he is

I opened the door amd kamiya ran as fast as she could as I grabbed the tv and threw it at his back. He fell to the ground knocked out. I lifted the tv off of him amd grabbed her bag. I ran into my room, grabbed clothes, and walked out of the house. Jacob was outside amd we got into the car with him.

Kamiya: hi uncle pwince

Jacob: hey Miya......so what happened

Me:( leans head on the window) I'll explain later but go now I just want to rest

He finally made it to his house and help carry our bags while I carried kamiya, who is sleep. in the house. I laid her on the bed in the guess room and sat down on the edge with my head in my hands. I just wish I never broke up with chresanto..I need him.Kamiya needs him. She doesn't even know who he is. Since I broke up with him, I haven't seen him. AT ALL. Whenever she says she wants daddy I dont know what to say because she knows Chris isn't her dad, or anyone else.

I took out my diary, Like a little kid, and wrote in it

Diary: I used to think that we'd run away, One lovely summer day. I remember when you would say "we'd be okay come with me " I never knew you would lie to me Took everything from inside of me Your silhouette in the doorway but before you walk away Just say goodbye, look in my eyes so that ill always will remember Frozen In time always be mine, baby boy you'll be young forever, ill be over here, you'll be over there, imam shed a tear but I really don't care.