NOOOOOO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME

~TreyPOV-~

Chresanto left and it's been like all day since I've seen Ray. I called him like 30 times but no response. I couldn't hold it in any longer so I called my day1 .....Chresanto.

|Phone conversation |

Me:CHRESANTO HAVE U SEEN RAY OR HEAR FROM HIM

Chresanto: no ..he hasn't come home yet

Me: no and it's 3 in the morning

Chresanto: I'll call everyone and ask them have they seen him

Me: okay but I wanna look for him

Chresanto: GIRL ITS DANGEROUS

Me: I don't care just come with me

Chresanto: be there in 30

Me: k

| End of conversation|

WTF! Where is Ray. I'm starting to get worried. I out in my pants, jacket and sneaker. Idgaf if it take me a whole day to find Ray I'm GONNA DO IT. I sat in the bed nervously, I didn't want to leave Jamari here alone. Shit what am I gonna do now. AAAHHHH! My door bell rung and I ran to open it.

Chresanto: u ready

Me: yea but what about Jamari

Chresanto: INDIA COME HERE

Me: u called her

Chresanto: yea now come on

We ran to the car as India went in with Jamari. We drive around for 20 minutes. Then we pulled up to this car flipped over and smoking. It look like the license okay was the same as....RAYS.

I jumped out of ex car and ran over there. I bent down and looked into the the window. I saw 2 braids. Blood leaked out of the car. I sat in the ground crying. It was Ray.

Chresanto: ( runs over ) is it him

Me: yes

Chresanto: ( opens car door and pulls his body out) he still breathing

Me: we have to get him to a hospital.

Chresanto: let's go

We got in the car with Ray and lulled off as soon as possible. WTF AM I GONA DO IF I LOSE RAY. TELL ME THAT!

We rushed to the hospital and they put Ray on the stretcher. They took him to the back.

\30 minutes later /

The doctor came out and told us we could go see him. We walked into the room and I slowly walked to his bed side. I sat on his bed and tapped him lightly.

Me: r-Ray are you okay ( tapping him lightly)

Ray: ( opens eyes) yeah ( giving me a hug)

Chresanto: what happened man

Ray: I was coming home from work and this car was following me, then someone shot through the window and at the wheels and then everything blacked out

Me: d-did u see who it was

Ray: uh he had blond hair and a nose ring, really light , and uh license plate was something Chris.

CHRIS! This motherfucker. I got up and stormed out. I ran to my house not caring how far it was. I walked into the house seeing Jamari and India on the couch. I ran to the attic and grabbed the gun. YES BITCH I SAID GUN BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO FUCK SOME SHIT UP. I walked downstairs and walked up to Jamari.

Me: Jamari if I don't come back I just want you to know that mommy loves you and kamiya and no one will come between us but right now I have to handle some business.

I walked out of the house and stormed to Chris house. Chresanto called my phone.

| Phone Conversation|

Me: WHAT!

Chres: where are you

Me: somewhere

| End of conversation |

I ran quicker hanging up in him. I was out of breath when I walked up to the door. I used my booby pin and unlocked the door. CRIMINAL TYPE SHIT! I RUSHED TO CHRIS ROOM AND SAW HIM SLEEPING! I put the gun to his head and shot. He was dead. I grabbed his phone and told all his friends to kill themselves. I was not letting anyone fuck with Ray.

{ A/N: Dang this bitch CRAZY. Anyways what will happen to Ray. Comment and tell me what you think.}