O.K

~~RayRayPOV~~

I called Trey and she didn't answer. I'm starting to worry about her. Maybe she's sleep.I just waited for 30 more minutes then I started to worry. Ill just go over to Jacob's house and see if she's okay. I got in the car and started driving Jacob's house. When I got there I knocked on the door. He opened it.

Jacob: wasup man

me: nuthing

Jacob: Oh yea are you going to the party tonight

Me: maybe depends

Jacob: ok

I walked upstairs and knocked on her room door cuz it was locked.

~~TreyPOV~~

I was sleep when I heard a knock on my door. I brushed my teeth and then opened the door. It was ray. I was kind of happy to see him because I needed someone to cheer me up.

me: hi ( hugs him)

Ray: hey

I still didn't let go then I finally did.

ray: whats wrong ( sits on edge of bed )

me: im not in the best mood right now

Ray: ( pulls me on his lap) why not

me: well I found out im adopted and my real name is trey Young instead of crippen

ray: you shouldn't be sad about that because you have had two great things happen to you and if that didn't happen you might have never had these things

Me: what are you talking about

Ray: if you weren't adopted you wouldn't have had kamiya or me

Me: I guess your right..maybe it was for the best

Ray:maybe

Me: Ray can u promise me something

Ray: what

Me: can u promise me you wont hurt me or cheat on me

Ray: I promise..i wouldn't do anything like that to you. When I told you I loved you I was serious. I don't see how people can do that to each other

I looked Ray in the eyes and saw that he was super serious. I gave him a hug and then it turned into a kiss. It was like the best kiss I ever had. Without breaking the kiss he took off his jacket. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. It was like the kiss of the century. He smiled in between kisses and I smiled back. He flipped me over and he was now on top. I wrapped my legs around his waist. This kiss just turned into a make out session.

Jacob:( yelling from downstairs ) IM LEAVING NOW

Jacob left and now we have the house to ourselves. I felt my shirt being lifted up. I knew what he was thinking.

Me: isn't it too early to u know do this

Ray: I'll stop if u want me too

He was really willing to stop for me. I knew right then by that response ray was willing to do anything for me. I smirked at him and gave him a wink. He completely pulled of my shirt and I pulled off his. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN* Kevin hart voice *. In a number of minutes he went down south. And I'm not talking bout the states. He spelled out his name to confirm that I was his. I arched my back and moaned in pleasure.

Me: R-R-Ray I'm about to C-cum

He still kept going and going until I came all over his face. He just licked it all up and climbed back on too of me..kissing me all over. I entered me and started thrusting in and out faster and faster. I moaned and gripped the sheets. He flipped us over and now it was my turn. I grinned and moved back and forth. Up and down as he groaned in pleasure. This went on for about an hour. I felt this warm liquid enter me and we both laid out. We got under the covers and went to sleep.