............

~TreyPOV~

I woke up this morning happy as can be. Everything was felt right. I just wish nothing could end my happiness. I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. Ray wasn't here when I woke up so I guess he's downstairs or at work. I showered and quickly got dressed. I wasn't going anywhere so I just Put on my undergarments and one or ray's huge huge shirts that he couldn't even fit. I walked over to the bed and picked Jamari up. He was already woke so I just washed him and out clothes on him. I put my hair in a curly, sloppy bun and walked over to the tv. It wasn't a lot if time until the doorbell rung. I walked downstairs with Jamari in my arms and opened the door. It was chres. For some reason I was happy to see him.

Me: hey

Chresanto: hey

He walked in and we walked to my room.

Chresanto: wassup new year baby ( tickling Jamari)

I passed him to Chresanto because he obviously wanted to hold him. Jamari opened his eyes for the first time.

Me: ohh he opened his eyes .....he no fair

Chresanto:( laughing) what

Me: he didn't open his eyes for me

Chresanto: probably because he knows who u are

Me: oh probably

Chresanto flashed me a smile and I smiled back. It wasn't anything romantic just a friendly smile. Jamari giggled and wrapped his tiny hand around chresanto's finger.it was like he was his best friend.

Me: wanna watch a movie

Chresanto: sure

I walked to the DVD player and out in Kevin hart let me explain. The whole movie we laughed and laughed. He really had me crying with laughter.

TV: NIGGA DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY

I was rolling I couldn't help but watch all of his movies. Chres was here for like 5 hour then he left with kamiya. It was a good time. He really wasn't that mad at me for having another baby that wasn't with him. I'm also happy that he has a bind with the baby too. They gonna be good homeboys.

{ A/N: READ MY OTHER STORY AND COMMENT. CLICK MY PROFILE NAME AND CHECK IT OUT. ITS CALLED WITHOUT YOU A RAYRAY LOVE STORY. IF I GET ATLEAST ONE COMMENT ON IT I WILL UPDATE THAT STORY AND THIS ONE. I PROMISE . SO CAN U PLEASE COMMENT ONT HE OTHER STORY. I NEED FEEDBACK.)