VII

"Hoe don't do it."

Karmi pov

"For fuck's sake why isn't it breaking!" I screamed out as I kept banging in the glass-like sphere I was trapped in. Yelling in frustration I kicked the sphere before flopping down, "It's been 12 hours, when will we be released from the hell of solitary?!"

"It's been like 30 seconds-"

"Fuck off Ebony!" Crossing my arms, I closed my eyes as I began to think of a plan to break out.

I couldn't hear anything from inside the sphere so I'm guessing it was soundproof both ways. I also couldn't see from inside, therefore I had no idea what was going on outside. On top of that, I was still starving.

"Just great, "I muttered out to myself. Crossing my legs, I shoved myself deeper into my thoughts. "Okay, Karmi think. This sphere is full of dark rukh, to break it you'll most likely need to opposite bright rukh. However, the sphere is enclosed all 360 degrees. The sphere seems to be big in size, the volume is 4188 maybe? Based on my calculations I don't have enough rukh in me to cancel out the black rukh, therefore that plan won't work."

After a few more scenarios I concluded that "This is all bullshit that I am not smart enough to think through!" Jumping up I began to beat against the sphere in hopes it will shatter under the strength of my pure wrath. "Damn it, let me out and fight me like a man you coward! Don't fucking run away! Son of a bitch, when I get out I swear I will fucking castrate you."

Letting out a few more screams of anger along with a few pointless spells, I gave up after seeing that it wasn't helping at all.

Taking a long deep breath, I calmed myself down enough for me to sit down without shouting profanities. Laying on my back, I closed my eyes. There's no point in going in circles, and even if he is a magi he's prone to grow tired and release the ball eventually, so why not wait it out?

+++

True to my thoughts, a bit later the sphere shattered around me revealing the night sky above me.

Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat up to look around at my surroundings. "What happen- oof."

My sentence was cut short by Ja'far grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back just as a huge explosion of sorts shook the ground around us.

Coughing from the dust, I squinted to see what caused the giant impact only to grow shocked upon seeing a headless dijin in the middle of the crater. "That's Aladdin's, isn't it?" I muttered out, more towards myself than anyone else.

Noticing a shadow hovering over the ground, I looked up only to see 4 people standing on a flying carpet. On a closer look, I saw one of them holding an unconscious Judal. That explains why his Magoi ball shattered.

FUrrowing my eyebrows, I tried to step closer for a better look only to be held back by the arms wrapped around my waist. "Not now shorty, this isn't a time for you to go on a childish rampage or something stupid like that."

Ja'far's words pissed me off, yet I still followed his instructions to avoid him throwing a fit of his own. So with a huff, I stepped back so I was standing with Ja'far along with Masrur and Sinbad, not paying mind the thin arms holding me in place by my waist.

Looking around, I saw the blueberry and his friends on top of a leftover building along with a few other troop members. A bright pink hue caused me to look back over at Ugo who looked as if he was preparing himself to fight the group on the rug.

To answer his challenge, pink-haired women stepped off the rug and activated what seemed to be her dijin metal. I watched as the shot at each other, only for the battle ended almost immediately as the pink-haired woman stabbed a massive hole in the djin's body, rendering him immobile.

A loud cry of Ugo caused me to look over as an enraged Aladdin chased after the group who were just about to leave. I could hear what they were saying, but before I even had time to move closer so that I could, three figures dropped from the rug and began to attack the group on the ground.

I felt Ja'far let go of me to hold one of them off. But that wasn't my main focus, rather than the chaos on the ground, I was more interested in the chaos happening in the sky with Aladdin.

I followed as the two of them floated to the ground. I noticed the woman was about to fully activate her dijin but before I could run over to help Aladdin, Sinbad was already there. Standing beside Aladdin, I watched as Sinbad and the woman exchanged words before she stood up and called for her group to back off.

Frowning, I looked over at the saddened blueberry before gentle placing a hand on his head in a poor attempt to comfort him.

+++

Chewing on my bottom lip, I continued to nervously watch the currently unconscious Aladdin as he laid in his bed. Every so often I would squeeze his hand in hopes he would squeeze back only to be disappointed each time.

My foot was angerly tapping on the ground at a rapid pace as continued to watch over the smaller boy.

The longer I watched over him the angrier I grew. I understand that Ugo was his friend but how stupid could one be?! Everyone and everything needs Magoi to survive, once that gone then so are you. So why would think idiot try to give all his Magoi to an empty flute?!

A sharp pain pulled me from my thoughts, bringing a hand up to my lip I winced upon feeling a sting. Bringing my hand forward, I clicked my tongue upon seeing the dropped of blood on my fingertips.

Licking my wound gently, I ignored the sting to clean the blood from my lip.

Noticing the sweat covering Aladdin's forehead, I let out a sigh as I grabbed a cool rag from the bucket and placed it on his forehead in an attempt to cool him down.

"Fuckin blueberry going off and doing stupid things. When he wakes I swear I will make some blueberry jam out of him."

Although I expected it, the silence that followed sturred something in my stomach.

The bitter tones of guilt and the overwhelming thoughts of failure clouded my thoughts in a violent hurricane. Even though my thoughts were jumbled up in a rush, one reticular thought stood out.

'If only I was strong enough, then none of this would have happened.'

+++

I wrote this chapter like two weeks ago but forgot to post it. #dumbbitchenergy

~Lilah