VI

"We all die, you either kill yourself or get killed."

Karmi POV

"I'm fucking hungry, which one of you dumb ass fuckers thought it would be a good idea to leave the hotel without food? Now look, my cheeks are practically sunk-in from hunger." I complained loudly for the millionth time that hour, the silence in the room was deathly before my outburst.

Three pairs of eyes turned to look at me in confusion with a hint of disappointment and annoyance.

"Karmi now's not the time Alibaba has to find a way to announce the bad news. Food will be served soon so please wait-" Cutting off Morgiana I jumped up off the bed before glaring at the trio.

"So, I'm tired of hearing you all whine and bitch about some depressing shit." Stepping close to Alibaba, I ignored the call from Aladdin in favor of grabbing the blonde by his drape. Wide teary brown eyes met my heated silver ones, "Stop being a little bitch and go tell your people what happened, every since you all returned they've been waiting outside patiently for the news, good or bad yet your cowardly self is avoiding it out of fear-"

"Karmi!" Morgiana shouted grabbing my arm only to flinch back slightly when my glared turned towards her.

"What?" I spat out at the red-haired girl, "You know I'm right, you all do. They chose to follow this bastard even though he abandoned them years ago. They admire him to the point it's sickening, I doubt telling them negotiations broke down would make them unfollow you I bet they'll admire you even more since they know you tried." After my rant they were quiet for a bit, seeing the look of recognizing in Alibaba's eyes I let go of his drape letting him flop back onto the bed.

"Y-you have a point, I have been cowardly." He looked down at his fingers before taking a deep breath, "Alright, I'll go tell them, who knew you'd turn out to be so cari-"

"Mhmm, whatever hurry up, they won't serve dinner unless you tell them how it went." Cutting him off, I adjusted my choker before walking towards the door, stomach growling loudly at the thought of finally getting close to eating some food.

Reaching for the doorknob I was stopped by the door swinging open and hitting me in the face causing me to swear loudly as liquid steeped through my fingers.

Glaring at who opened the door, I saw a shocked face of Ja'far, upon seeing who he hit is concerned face morphed into a smug one, "Oh, I thought I hit someone important but it was just a street rat, all's fine."

Growling at the white-haired man, I snatched a rag off the table before holding it up to my nose waiting for the blood to run dry. "Ja'far if it hadn't been for the laws of this land, I would have slaughtered you."

"As if you could pipsqueak."

I was about to activate Bast to blast the freckles off his ugly face as he pulled out weapons when Alibaba stepped between the two of us yelling, "Not now please!"

The two of us held our stare off for a while longer before Ja'far sighed and rewrapping strings, scoffing I smirked towards the white-haired man before saying, "Yeah, put away those strings of fate you wanna-be cupid." While patting my choker to assure Bast that he didn't have to surface now.

Ja'fars face scrunched up in confusion, "That makes no sense as all... you know what I've learned not to question idiots-"

"Why you..."

"Anyway, Alibaba, Sinbad wishes to see you he is about to announce the news and wants you to be there as well," Ja'far said, ignoring my comment and my glare.

Rolling my eyes, I looked towards the three before walking towards the door, "Well, yall have fun with that, I'm gonna go hit up the storage for some food. I'm sure you have some uncooked pasta I can snack on."