World of Darkness chapter 1

The kingdom of the Darkness is ooo... No I must say was underground. Listen closely to this history. Het history of the Darkness.
Long ago at the beginning of the world. Light and Dark ruled together over the worlds, but the Darkness dared to betray the Light, and tried to take the powers from the Light away. As punishment the Darkness got locked up underground. Because Light and Dark are equal in power, had the Light to call help from the seasons and the elements to lock the Darkness up and drain most of its power. They also took the symbols of the night with them, the moon and the stars where no longer from the Darkness and became part of the Light. The elements and the seasons had to spread the rumor that the hell was underground. 39000000 years later there was a girl named Janna she was a strong girl who saved the Darkness form its prison by rising the moon again in the Kingdom of Darkness. Now was Janna called the Queen of sun, moon and stars. Her position was between the queens and kings form the seasons and the princes and princesses from the Darkness and Light. When she died the sun became property of the Light again and de stars and the moon property of the Darkness.
Many years after that
'Majestic, your wife has given birth to a girl.' 'Dad, I'm I now a big brother?' 'Yes, my son. I'll call this girl Dilayla Dark.'
---•••---------------
Hey guys I hope you like the first part of my book. Alright this part will be more violent because it's a world of darkness so it's not a funny live here. For the non violent lovers and children there will be a chapter with the sign (2 this means no violence in this part. so you can go on reading without any violence.
Have fun
liuaimai