World of ice last chapter

It has been a week Gwen, Theresa, Siera, Luna, Lana and Leyla arrived at the palace. The girls that to choose a prince. The prince would keep up with her for 6 months. These are the couples Cain and Siera. Rafael and Gwen, Jun and Theresa, Carlos and Luna, Lucas and Lena and Tino and Leyla.
'You are slow.' says Cain impatient 'Like you are the fastest human on earth. I just take my time.' says Siera on a angry tone. 'You are a com..' 'Commoner and I shouldn't speak that way to a royalty.. Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. Sigh can't you say anything else?' says Siera while she folds her arms. 'You are rude.' says Cain. 'Go to your room right this instant.'
When she is back in her room, it gets cold.... ^How is this possible?^ thinks Siera. 'Hello sister.' 'Huh? Cleopas?' Siera turns around and sees her older sister in a beautiful light blue princess dress with a light blue almost white crown. The crown that belongs to a queen. 'Come sister I'll show you something.' says she. Than she turns around, Siera who's sure that the girl was her older sister follows the girl. Than there was a bright light and a ballroom shows himself. 'We are in a palace?' asks Siera. 'Yes, sister.' says Cleopas. 'Hello Siera Lyon, our granddaughter.' an old woman walks up together with a man. 'We waited for you young lady.' says the man. 'Servants take Siera to her room.' 'Wait what's going on here. I'm a princess?? How is this possible?' 'You're biological father was the King of the winter. Because he married the mother of your stepsisters and brothers they are part of the royal family to. In this world the rule is the oldest boy or girl is going to be king or queen. To take care the boys and girls don't fight we do one generation boy rules the next generation the girl will rule. This year it's the time for a girl.' answers a servant 'Does this explains it.' 'Yes, but way do I have to be the Queen.' says Siera. 'Cleopas told us how you cared for your family. We want such loving queen like you.' answers the servant.
15 minutes later
Siera was leaded in to a crowning room. 'I Cleopas Lyon, queen of the winter. Will give the title as Queen form the Winter to my younger sister Siera Lyon.'
---------------
This is how Siera became a queen.
Have fun
Liuaimai