World of ice chapter 1

Siera the queen of the winter was born on earth, the place of birth is Lyon. 3 years after her birth her mother died because of a fire. Her father married a other woman who already had 4 kids. The oldest one was named Diego and is 4 years older than Siera, her second son was Pierre he's 3 years older, than came Françua he's 2 years older and least but not least a girl named Cleopas she's 1 year older than Siera.

3 years long lived they happy with each other, and there came also a new child a girl named Dina. But when her mother delivered the baby she died... Their father couldn't take it and killed him self. There they were without their parents and a baby sister.

Diego and Pierre wanted to jump off a bridge, luckily Siera stopped them by talking about who they left behind and how much she and her family needed them.

Siera became head of the family, she toke care of the economics with her oldest brother and also send her siblings to school.

Because she always took care of her siblings they saw her as there half mother and called her sometimes mam. Siera on the other hand didn't like it.

When Siera was 15 she could go to school and went to a normal school. But because of her dance talents she went after 3 years to a dance school in the USA together with her older sister.

-------------------------------

Have fun

liuaimai